What ball company shoots more 300's

What Ball Company got the 300 game

• Total voters
jason_doust said:
Jeez, all my sanctioned 300's are with urethane...
I like Storm gear currently. Shot 1040/4 yesterday with a Big Hit... Come to think of it, bowled 300 in practice with it too. Had a 15 bagger with it a couple of weeks ago also. Yeah, I like Storm gear. Also knocked a Brunswick guy out of NSW Open with a Triple Extreme after he proudly proclaimed "Storm balls are ****". (G'Day Matt...) ;-)
:p :p

Smarty pants hey, im sure we will meet again

I used to like Storm about 4 years ago but then the range went to hook in a box haha.
As pete said balls are balls depends who throws it

Ebonite and Storm have brought me the best results to date. Have not shot a sanctioned 300, but the 298 (Killer Instinct Sanded) and 295 (Apex Aggression) were both Ebonite, as was my high series of 787.

mattr said:
:p :p
Smarty pants hey, im sure we will meet again
I used to like Storm about 4 years ago but then the range went to hook in a box haha.
As pete said balls are balls depends who throws it

We will and I expect you to give me heaps when you're victorious! ;)
Respect
Jason

p.s. You mean there's a range out there that isn't hook-in-the-box or smash-ten-all-over-the-place-in-the-box?

OK, here's mine...

This year mine was with the Storm Big Hit Particle on the 13th April...followed by a nice 147 :)

In 2005, shot one with the same ball as this year, the Storm Big Hit Particle.

In 2004, shot one with my Track Stomp Maroon.

My lowest score ever was with an Ebonite Maxim when I was a lot younger...I rolled a 54.

My lowest score after being changed by a person on the front counter is 29. I can't remember what I bowled it with, though.

I also think that it's not about the brand, but about the bowler themself. A lot of different things suit a lot of different people.

Bubye

Rowey :p

A 29!!! :eek: I hope that was a long time ago...

I agree with your comment that it isn't about the brand. Lots of people have told me to get rid my Brunswick stuff, but its beaten some high performance gear in its lifetime

I reckon Lane #1 is up there too. There have been quite alot of 300's shot by Lane #1. I nearly shot one with my Cherry Bomb.

I have rolled 3 all with ebonite gear

1st was at Fairlanes City in Monday Mixed Doubles, 19/4/04 with the Savage Flip
2nd was at Canberra International Bowl in Junior Nationals, 12/7/05 with the V2 Sweet
3rd was at Fairlanes City in practice, 15/12/05 with the Big Time Sanded

I have also rolled my 2 highest series with Ebonite

758 with Savage Flip
743 with V2 Sweet

Matt

Back
Top Bottom