under 23's or under 18's

Craig

Please define what you mean by under 23's?? Do you mean like an under 23's nats or something?? If there was I would bowl it for sure.

Kel

Craig, there is already quite a few under 23 tournaments in the country... Adelaide Under 23s and Sydney Youth Masters for instance, plus the Youth Challenge which is being held in a couple of weeks and incorporates the Youth FIQ rolloff for this year.

If Youth nationals were held, I would be interested yes
icon_biggrin.gif

Morning!

I'd say "quite a few tournaments" isn't that accurate! hahaha... And yes please - I am thumbs up for a seperate 18-23 division.

Was that the question!?
lol
icon_biggrin.gif

this question was directed to juniors, would you compete against the youth

nothing against you youth guys and girls
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

well i bowl in an adult league and i do some youth tournaments so ya know i already do bowl against sum youths.

cheers luv shellby
xoxoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

hasnt this been tried before? i mean i know its been bought up quite a few times since ive been bowling, and still nothing has happened. they tried to have a youth division at state last year (NSW) and if i remember correctly there were not many bowlers at all. i think it would be great if there were more tournaments out there for youth bowlers, but as you said craig, are the juniors willing to compete against youth? personally i would have loved to have that experience when i was a junior!

seeya round

Back
Top Bottom