To bowl an 'Impossible'

I've seen the back row with a 4 pin and a 6 pin it was hell funny to see

Love arak

:shock: How on EARTH do you leave that....that would be way funny to watch....it would keep ya amuzed for years :lol:

Hi, first of all i'd like to say that it isnt impossible, i have done it many times and seen it many times. A number of times the head pin has been the very last pin to fall beng knocked over by the 2 pin.

And i rekon ive seen just about every wierd combo of pins left, not from adults but from kids that bowl with bumpers and 6 pound balls, LOL. It really amusing to watch.

Cya :D :D :D

ive seen a kid bowl and hit the pins and none fall over! then in the same game leave the 4,6,7,8,9,10 and spare it! lil champion!

:D

Some one (not mentioning ne names) today in youth peterson went and tried to hit the tenpin on a full deck of pins and hit the tenpin head on and all the rest of the pins in the deck fell over. :? :x

watched an elderley lady one day spare the 8-10 by knicking the 8 onto the 10, which was strange to watch

seen a bumper bowler take the 1 & 5 out of a rack

impossible leaves

What about leaving everything but the 1-5 pin? I'd like to see that. They should give prizes for hard spares and impossible leaves, like getting the 1 pin, 5pin alone.etc.
On another note, in your opinion which is more difficult to spare - the 7-10, or 7-8-10 (or 7-9-10) split? I personally think the 7-10 would be harder, because in the 7-8 you have a large target between the 7-8 pins to send the 8-pin flying across the deck and getting the 10 pin.

i had someone leave the 1-5 against me one thursday night this year

he went the first 6 X's, then left the 1-5 & spared it, then bagged out for a very funny 278 hehehehehe

:twisted: :p :twisted:

1-5

I actually mean't that you only hit the 1-5 pin, leaving everything else. But I spose leaving the 1-5 would be also very difficult.

hey all, got a couple 4 u all. firstly one not quite as good as macca's was the 1-5 takin out only... ball stopped as soon as it hit the 1 pin. then straight balk onto the 5...
Next have any of u takin out the 7-10... may not sound that hard.. but was it on a full deck... not once but twice i did this..
Last but not least, but deffinatly hardest...
Greek Church... 4-6-7-9-10, hit 10pin, onto 7, onto 4, onto 6... leaving the 9... Don't ask how... But jamie K saw it..
Catch ya all L8r
:twisted:

Hey

Yo,
Adam, not to contradict your "achievement", buti was j/w, when you said you knocked down the 1-5 ONLY, who threw that? Hopefully not you, and if you did, TELL ME you used a 6 pound ball and threw it EXTERMELY slow. HAHA. J/w dude.

hey its michael cole-rix, i once left the 7-5-10 bout 5 years ago. piked it up aswell!!! slid the 5 ova 2 the 7, then the 5 rolled round and knocked ova the 10 pin. u should of seen paul longaroux and craig solos face :shock:

No it definatly wasn't me.. i was a party supervisor at the time and this girl was about 5 yrs old... using an 8lb ball... i told her to use the six but wouldn't listen...
It was so funny to see... i haven't seen anything like it since....

HAHA

HAHAHA man,
I totally hear that. I used to be a Party Coordinator for a local alley, the lil punks dont listen!!! lol, j/m. I lvoed it. Seein what they do, its an experience. haha. lata all.

i chucked the worse shot up at mt warren i hit the 10 / 6 pin and when i turned around they were all gone all i did was laugh for about da next half an hour and that put me off my game

there are a few sites around with bowling clips, there a some in this site. ill get back to you when i remember the others.

IMPOSSIBLE

when i working at a bowling alley there was a party which i was looking after. i was standing down on the ball return cover down the lane and this kid lofted the ball so hard it bounced out of the gutter on to the next lane and got a strike, i have never seen anything like it before

ive done it many a time, im left handed and hit the 2,4 pocket then the 6 pin just falls ontop of the 3 and it does it to the 1 im the master of it

Back
Top Bottom