Then There Were 8

No doubt he got hit hard and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bit of blood. I'd say he bit his lip or his tongue which explains the blood. If he was seriously injured and was down for that long he should have come off not get up and start playing again after the penalty was awarded. A bit suss in my opinion.

hey hammer how did brisbane go and who do they play on the weekend......

Oh wait what pub will they be in today celebrating MAD MONDAY hahahahahha ;)

The same one Manly has been for the past 11 yrs hey ;);)
funny that mate

i do believe we played in the second week of the finals last year and made the grand final in 97

again u have ure facts wrong

hahah good try though

As for u saying Ox took a dive that happened almost right in front of us and if he was acting he must have blood pill because he spewed up blood about 2 minutes after being taken out late.
If Ox as you call him, didnt take a dive and was supposedly spewing up blood, why didnt the team doctor take him off. If he was spewing up blood, wouldnt that mean internal bleeding??? What Adam says is more logical.
I wonder if all the totalbowling members think we should nominate Matt Orford for an OSCAR: Category - DIVE OF THE SEASON or may be a Gold Logie for best on field stunt?
And the OSCAR goes too MATT ORFORD for DIVE OF THE SEASON and the Silver Logie goes too Cam Smith for defending him!.

And the OSCAR goes too MATT ORFORD for DIVE OF THE SEASON and the Silver Logie goes too Cam Smith for defending him!.
Cant agree more Johnnie....was even speaking to some diehard Manly supporters in Toowoomba on the weekend and even they were embararsed by the dive. I reckon we should throw this to a poll to see what the greater total bowling community thinks.
Souths are after all, owned by a Hollywood Star so they should be able to spot a "hollywood" moment.

Cant agree more Johnnie....was even speaking to some diehard Manly supporters in Toowoomba on the weekend and even they were embararsed by the dive. I reckon we should throw this to a poll to see what the greater total bowling community thinks.
Souths are after all, owned by a Hollywood Star so they should be able to spot a "hollywood" moment.
hahah nathan nathan nathan dood ure just dirty cos u did ure vbookie $$$$ on souths ;)

hahahha

has hammer been breeding in rocky lately look at all these mini hammers coming out of the wilderness hahahahahahha :)

Back
Top Bottom