The Wrestling Thread

The only thing worse than that WMXX match was the entire Batista/Booker feud... wrestlecrap inductions right there!!

Greatest moment on ECW - the debut of Matt Sydal/Evan Bourne

SD and Raw to be decided later.

i wouldn't mind MVP and HHH to team up for a while then before wrestlemaina one or the other turns heel on his partner and causing a good rivalivary that would give MVP his mainevent status that ppl want to see

results of the Great American Bash as follows :
Shelton Benjamin def. Matt Hardy (new US Champion)
ECW Champion Mark Henry def. Tommy Dreamer
World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. Batista (Double-disqualification-due to Kane interferring and attacking both batista and CM punk)
Michelle McCool def. Natalya to win Divas Championship
Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder win Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match (new WWE Tag Team Champions)
JBL def. John Cena in a NYC Parking Lot Brawl
Chris Jericho def. Shawn Michaels
WWE Champion Triple H def. Edge

That divas match was the biggest 4 minute piece of crap I've watched. Michelle just sh*ts me. Natalya can put on such a better showing than that.

On the other hand... Benjamin v Hardy stole the show!! One of the best matches I've seen in a few months. Hopefully Benjamin gets a huge push... possibly a mouthpiece too seeing he can't do much on the mic - with his skills he doesn't need to either!

That divas match was the biggest 4 minute piece of crap I've watched. Michelle just sh*ts me. Natalya can put on such a better showing than that.
On the other hand... Benjamin v Hardy stole the show!! One of the best matches I've seen in a few months. Hopefully Benjamin gets a huge push... possibly a mouthpiece too seeing he can't do much on the mic - with his skills he doesn't need to either![/QUOTE}]

i can agree with ya on that the divas match sucked so much worst match of the bash for sure and definitly onr of the greatest matches of the night went to benjamin and matt hardy

Batista lost again to CM Punk even thou Kane caused the double disqulification
so will he get another shot making it number 10 who knows

Batista has always been a GREAT World Heavyweight Champion but I really am sick and tired of all the title shots he has been getting lately!

CM Punk is a great performer and I really think he deserves the title. He really gives every his all to every match he has and I like how he accepts all challenges and keeps us on the edge of our seats. I think they should just let him have the title for a little while then Batista can win it back.

John Cena, JBL and Kane on the other hand, Why the hell do they want to have a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship?? I love John Cena and all but C'MON!!! I haven't seen him put up a good fight in so long. He goes down way to easy. And we all know that his title will always the the WWE Champion. JBL...well he just ****s me. He wouldn't make a champions ass hole and lastly Kane...just because he can't hold onto the ECW Championship he has to come to Raw and try for the World Heavyweight Championship? Honestly he would have to be the WORST champion I have EVER seen.

Taya :D

and lastly Kane...just because he can't hold onto the ECW Championship he has to come to Raw and try for the World Heavyweight Championship? Honestly he would have to be the WORST champion I have EVER seen. Taya :D
C'mon I've seen worse champions than Kane. Word has it Kane plans on retiring very soon and I guess WWE wants to give him one more main event run before he goes. He was always more destructive and entertaining as a heel. Bring on a heel turn for Kane then the World Heavyweight Championship!!

Evil Kane is great. His feuds with Matt Hardy and Shane O'Mac just to name a few prove that! Bring back the mask. As for another title run? No thanks... I think I'm enjoying Mark Henry's title run a little more than Kane's even though his matches are a toilet break.

JBL is a far more entertaining champ that what Kane would be. JBL Border Patrol anyone?
Hopefully the pairing of he with DiBiase/Rhodes is an ongoing one. I'm loving Cody and Ted as a team already... they just scream out "future big stars". Plus I'm a mark for the original Million Dollar Man.. seeing Ted bring back the Million Dollar fist drop brought a smile to my face.

Hopefully we see Punk v Jericho at Summerslam with HBK interfering to cost Jericho. Punk to lose the strap to Orton when he finally makes his return.

Just read on wwe.com that they are doing a power 25 on wwe finishing manover's just wondering what finish move's do people see as the most devasting or most croud pleasing finishing manover, also if people can remember what was the most convincing and your favourite moment when is was deliverd.

.rat

Tombstone Piledriver is still the best finishing manover after all these years. Favourate moment for me is when it took The Undertaker 3 tombstones to beat Kane at WM14

Any time Petey Williams delivers the Canadian Destroyer. Awesome finishing move.
jester

We have a winner!! It is without a doubt the most devestating looking finisher out there. I'll back it against any other finisher in history.

Now in the WWE, the RKO would win it for me. 3 RKO moments stand out for me.
1) Unforgiven 2006 - Orton v Carlito - Carlito springboards off the 2nd rope, Orton delivers it to him in mid air.
2) Summerslam 2007 - Orton v Cena - I literally yelled out in excitement when he delivered it towards the end of the match... Thought the reign of Cena had ended there and then.
3) Orton/Cena v the entire Raw Roster - The elimination of Cody Rhodes when Cena had him in the FU position, launched him up in the air with Orton catching poor Rhodes... 1..2...3... Bye bye Cody!

We have a winner!! It is without a doubt the most devestating looking finisher out there. I'll back it against any other finisher in history.
Now in the WWE, the RKO would win it for me. 3 RKO moments stand out for me.
1) Unforgiven 2006 - Orton v Carlito - Carlito springboards off the 2nd rope, Orton delivers it to him in mid air.
2) Summerslam 2007 - Orton v Cena - I literally yelled out in excitement when he delivered it towards the end of the match... Thought the reign of Cena had ended there and then.
3) Orton/Cena v the entire Raw Roster - The elimination of Cody Rhodes when Cena had him in the FU position, launched him up in the air with Orton catching poor Rhodes... 1..2...3... Bye bye Cody!

Add any RKO to RVD especially the one where Orton spikes him.

HBK Sweet Chin Music to Shelton Benjamin when Shelton lauches himself of the top rope three-quarters across the ring and Micheals catches him. I think it was on RAW awhile ago

HBK Sweet Chin Music to Shelton Benjamin when Shelton lauches himself of the top rope three-quarters across the ring and Micheals catches him. I think it was on RAW awhile ago

That was the most awesome finisher i have ever seen delivered.

does anyone remember the TLC match at wrestlemanis X7? with edge & christian, dudleyz, hardys. a good move was edges spear off that huge ladder. Brock Lesnars F5 was a good, impressive with the heavy guys he F5'ed.
the best submission move i reckon is the figure 4 or the sharpshooter.. however the sharpshooter has a lot of history with it. Benoits crippler crossface was also a great move.

Add any RKO to RVD especially the one where Orton spikes him.

Ahh the Gold Rush tournament back in 2005.. that was such a great moment.
The other SCM moment that stands out would have to be the final one delivered to Flair @ WM.. It seemed to been a lot quicker kick and with more impact.

The personal favourite for me would be HBK turning on Hogan... I still get happy pants when I watch that.

Was going thru youtube and to add to the list:

SCM to Stan and the other 2 backstage staff. Funny stuff.

SCM to Mike Knox in the Survivor Series where HBK after delivering SCM ask HHH " Who was that? ".

Brock Lesnar Superplex the Big Show off the top rope with the ring collapsing. I think it was a Smackdown show.

Out of all the WWE finishers today I do like Mr Kennedy Mic Check and Punk GTS.

Hammo

Back
Top Bottom