TBA National Training Development Camp

im sorry to hear that u cant attend Yvette
but i was just wondering what happens if someone cant attend
does another person go or is it still just the original selection?
if anyone knows can u let us know
and does anyone know a full list of people who are going?
would be great to find out

well take care
flicky
oxoxoxoxoxox

Hey Flicky,

Just letting u know that no ones gets to take their place if they cant go, but they do get to go next year. I hope that everyone has fun and congrats to everyone for making it.

Take Care

Jess S

Its angel, and its jessica starkey from NQ she was the captain this year!

Melissa

Hey All

I was just wondering if anybody has a full list of the people selected in the training camp. Just curious to see who got in and who didnt.

That would be greatly appreciated

Thx Bee

TBA Development Camp

For those Juniors who missed out on selection you might be interested to know that BowlAustralia will run a summer camp under the personal direction of Cara Honeychurch (and hopefully 2 other Pro bowlers) at Canberra International Bowl between the 8th - 11th December 2003. The Camp will lead into the 2003 Brunswick International Youth/Junior Cup. Discussions are in progress to use the facilities of the AIS and Canberra International Bowl. The Camp will involve other Sporting activities like Basketball, Netball, gym training and light exercise.
The camp will cater to all averages and is open to all Junior Bowlers but places are limited and will be filled on a first in - best dressed basis. Applications can be made via email to bowlaust@bigpond.com.

otay well this is the list so far

boys

Ben Rankin
Ben Coupland
Adam Reeve
Matt Kanafa
Matt McRae
Ant Morrell
Kim Edwards
Trent Cage

Girls

Christine Day
Michelle Astill
Kelly Foreman
Zoe Mattsson
Louise Ingoe
Lauren Robb
Felicity Hutchins
Cassie Staudinger
Yvette Lawton (not attending)

If anyone knows of the other 2 boys or the last girl it would be great if u could let us all know but i hope that was helpful to everyone else

see u all soon
take care
love flicky
oxoxoxoxoxox

Yeh, Sylvia was the last girl selected. At this current stage I probably wont be attending the camp due to a wrist problem. Probably stop me from bowling for 6-18 months. :( Well.. thats what they say. I hope its not that long.

hey every one if u wanna see a copy of the complete list for the development camp its on the tba site (www.tenpin.org.au) go to the announcments section and scroll down til u get to the list. i think its the 2nd from the top but dont quote me on that.

congrats to every one who was selected and ill see u all very soon
take care
love flicky
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Just want to say a HUGE congratulations to Brian Armstrong on making it to the development camp in Brissy!!! Good on ya legsweak!!! :wink:

:twisted: Hey everybody... :twisted:

Its good to hear and see the potential out there in Australia!! And for everyone that got chosen for the camp, congratulations and im sure you guys will have alot of fun.... The camp is designed for each and everyone of you to learn and have fun and if you put your heads down, you'll come away from it happy and sure about yourself and your game...

I would just like to say one thing though, i've been reading through the replies and one of them came to my attention and im not saying this person is wrong or saying that im right for that matter, im just saying its not entirely true! Its towards ANGEL-the statement you made when you said that no one takes there place, they get to go next year, yes they do get to go next year but they can also be replaced! I went in 2001, i replaced one of my team mates who couldn't go because of exams, but he still went the following year. So, you can have your place taken over but you still get to go next year!!

Hopefully, this doesn't annoy or cause a disturbance to anyone, i was mearly pointing out what i know...

Have a great time and catch everybody soon! :shock: :wink:

:twisted: Hey everybody... :twisted:

Its good to hear and see the potential out there in Australia!! And for everyone that got chosen for the camp, congratulations and im sure you guys will have alot of fun.... The camp is designed for each and everyone of you to learn and have fun and if you put your heads down, you'll come away from it happy and sure about yourself and your game...

I would just like to say one thing though, i've been reading through the replies and one of them came to my attention and im not saying this person is wrong or saying that im right for that matter, im just saying its not entirely true! Its towards ANGEL-the statement you made when you said that no one takes there place, they get to go next year, yes they do get to go next year but they can also be replaced! I went in 2001, i replaced one of my team mates who couldn't go because of exams, but he still went the following year. So, you can have your place taken over but you still get to go next year!!

Hopefully, this doesn't annoy or cause a disturbance to anyone, i was mearly pointing out what i know...

Have a great time and catch everybody soon! :shock: :wink:

bit heavy handed on that submit button arent we??? hehe. Yeah i aint goin, theres alwayz next year for me :D :D But congrats to everyone who is goin its an experience you will remember for a long time to come!!

Later

The Exorcist (sorry dunno who u are) what you said bout going the next year if you cant go that year is not exactly true
they can make a decision to not let you go.
i was told that even though i was practicly a defenate for the camp this year cos i couldn't go last year i can still not be chosen.

thought i owuld let ya know...

Back
Top Bottom