Suad Listing for the 2008 K&K Classic

Can you please put Rochelle Mottlee down for B squad and a reserve for E squad... deposit will be sent soon... thanks :) :)

No worries John, Mac, and Rochelle, I only post what the bowl or the Spicer's send me, I will post a new squad listing at the end of today with all the new deposits listed.

When people pay into the Spicer's account it can take up too two days.

Will update the list this afternoon.

Here is the updated list, deposits are starting to come in, everyone please remember that if you are in the squad listings you have until the 31st of December to pay your deposit, or your spot will be taken by any of the reserves that have paid their deposit. There has been plenty of warning if you happen to be removed from the list and a reserve with deposit paid moves into your spot. You can ring the bowl and do $25 one week and $25 the next, just as long as the full $50 is recieved by the 31st of December.

The way it works is as follows, the list that I have is the list in order of how the names were taken at this years K&K classic, or in order of how the names were taken from the site, in order of posting. If you are last on the list, and you do not pay your deposit by the 31st of December, the next reserve who has already paid a deposit takes your place and you move to the reserve list.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a priv msg, you can call the bowl to make your deposit, with your credit card by calling (07) 3890 1177 you can pay $25 one week and $25 the next as long as the $50 deposit is paid by the 31st December. You can also make a direct deposit, the bank details are as follows.

Suncorp bank.
Account Name: GJ&CM Spicer
BSB: 484 799
Acc No: 011902225
Please leave your name when making your deposit, so we can track them alot easier.

Just a reminder too that if you would like to save money, the Spicer's are offering $50 off your entry fee if you bowl A squad.

Attachments

• 2008_K_&_K_Classic_Squad_Listing.xls
    38 KB · Views: 54
If you are depositing money into the K&K account over the internet, can you please allow two working days, as you may have put the money in, but it takes up to two working days, and I only go off what I am given.

Thanks Kellie

Hi Kellie,

Can you put me down for A Squad for now and reserve for D Squad please.
Will transfer deposit before end of month.

Thanks,

Rob Chinner.

Hi,
Can you please add Shaun and Melissa Dunn into B Squad, and as reserves for E please!
Thank you

Here is the updated list, deposits are starting to come in, everyone please remember that if you are in the squad listings you have until the 31st of December to pay your deposit, or your spot will be taken by any of the reserves that have paid their deposit. There has been plenty of warning if you happen to be removed from the list and a reserve with deposit paid moves into your spot. You can ring the bowl and do $25 one week and $25 the next, just as long as the full $50 is recieved by the 31st of December.

The way it works is as follows, the list that I have is the list in order of how the names were taken at this years K&K classic, or in order of how the names were taken from the site, in order of posting. If you are last on the list, and you do not pay your deposit by the 31st of December, the next reserve who has already paid a deposit takes your place and you move to the reserve list.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a priv msg, you can call the bowl to make your deposit, with your credit card by calling (07) 3890 1177 you can pay $25 one week and $25 the next as long as the $50 deposit is paid by the 31st December. You can also make a direct deposit, the bank details are as follows.

Suncorp bank.
Account Name: GJ&CM Spicer
BSB: 484 799
Acc No: 011902225
Please leave your name when making your deposit, so we can track them alot easier.

Just a reminder too that if you would like to save money, the Spicer's are offering $50 off your entry fee if you bowl A squad.

Attachments

39 KB · Views: 34
Deposits are coming in quick now, please be reminded that if you do not pay your deposit by the 31st of December, and you are down the bottom of the squad listing, any reserves for that squad that have paid a deposit, take your place after the 31st of December. Everyone has had plenty of notice, so it is up to you all to get your deposits in to remain in your preferred squad.

Below in the new squad listing, with all updated deposits, as of 11am this morning.

Attachments

39.5 KB · Views: 51
Deposits are coming in quick now, please be reminded that if you do not pay your deposit by the 31st of December, and you are down the bottom of the squad listing, any reserves for that squad that have paid a deposit, take your place after the 31st of December. Everyone has had plenty of notice, so it is up to you all to get your deposits in to remain in your preferred squad.

Below in the new squad listing, with all updated deposits, as of 4pm this afternoon.

Attachments

39.5 KB · Views: 51

Below in the new squad listing, with all updated deposits, as of 11pm this afternoon.

Attachments

40 KB · Views: 62

Updated list as of 8pm tonight.

As of the 1st of January, people will be removed out of the squad list to make room for the people that have paid and are on the waiting list, unless your deposit was recieved prior to the 1st of January.

Attachments

41.5 KB · Views: 55
I phoned up over a week ago and paid the deposit for Faye and myself with Will Van Dalen. Let me know if there is any problems.

Thanks
Carl

called up cannon hill yesterday & paid the deposit. Please let me know if there are any problems

thanks

Back
Top Bottom