stupid rule queries.

If bowler "A" did that you would as Captain "B" or team mate of "Disabled" bowler pull him/her aside and explain to him/her that this bowler is handicap/disabled and that he/she should show some heart/Human decency and go and apologize to said "disabled" bowler for there lack of Intelligence/Human understanding. If this does not work then as Captain or team mate of "Disabled" bowler I would make a complaint to the league committee, and also prey to god telling him of his mistake in creating Bowler "A" and asking him to fix his mistake one way or another.

Frosty:rolleyes:

Fail to see how it is an illegal delivery.

You have 1 lane each side that you are able to move across. So that would mean the bowler is able to do this.

The following bowlers on the lane of each side, should not be on the approach until the bowler has completed the shot, and made thier way back towards the back of the approach.

I have see bowlers end up on the lane next door when delivering the ball, and actually launch the spot over the over the cappings due to the line they wanted to play.

alexnjudy said:
Ok ppl since we are with this stupid queries and we are dealing wt so many stupid people and most ppl here are bored..here we go ;)
Let's say Bowler A who is a Captain of a team who is not bowling on that day goes to a handicap / disable bowler and says to him you are crossing my bowlers lane everytime. All your shots are illegal and your scores doesn't count !! How do you address that problem :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jedi_bowler said:
If bowler "A" did that you would as Captain "B" or team mate of "Disabled" bowler pull him/her aside and explain to him/her that this bowler is handicap/disabled and that he/she should show some heart/Human decency and go and apologize to said "disabled" bowler for there lack of Intelligence/Human understanding. If this does not work then as Captain or team mate of "Disabled" bowler I would make a complaint to the league committee, and also prey to god telling him of his mistake in creating Bowler "A" and asking him to fix his mistake one way or another.
Frosty:rolleyes:
Frosty, let's say Bowler A is STUPID and HEARTLESS . He still can't see what he have done is wrong. Let's say he lacks compassion tolerance and understanding.
Anyway Lance, i agree with you here mate,thats what we advised him.
MTBA advised us the same. But for some reason this (excuse my language) "nutter" still reckons he got it right !! I am going to hand him the TBA Rule Book and i want him to show me where that rule is. TBA rule book also says special consideration should be given to people with disability. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Frosty, let's say Bowler A is STUPID and HEARTLESS . He still can't see what he have done is wrong. Let's say he lacks compassion tolerance and understanding.

Send him to Knox and i'll teach him all the above :mad:

Gary...............................................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom