Steve Hampson - 300 at Richlands

well done steve great work. i was there when u bowled it. good luck hope see more

Greg,
That’s Hammers 7th 300 3rd at Richland’s and his 1st with a Visionary Ball.
I think the others have been shot with alot of other different ball companies.
2- Hammer
2- Brunswick
1- Lane one
1- Visionary
1- Ebonite

I am sure he will correct me if I am wrong.:)

Once again Congratulations Steve!

great work hammer keep it up probably the first person at richlands to do it with the Granite Gargoyle well done plenty more to come go visionary

Well what can i say Hammeroid? Hmmmmmmmm?
Well Done, mate!
Wish I was there to see it.
AlmosT a year since the last one , Kings Knight.
"Cant Carry!" At least i wont hear that until the 1st rap at Aspley.
And wHo smashed you tonight? :rolleyes:

Seriously buddy well done on achieving your 7th perfect game. Won't be too long before you start reaching double figures.

hamster

Thanks every one for there kind words, it means a lot to have such good friends in bowling. Once again thanks

Hamster 7 Hammer 7
The race is on
George 26 wholey S*&t

Under duress I have been requested to say congratulations!

So ...

Congratulations!

:-D :p

Nah, good one Steve, Well done!

P.s. You have to teach me to bowl mate!!!!! I watch you every Friday but I still can't get a strike! time to take up another sport, me thinks! maybe bridge?

Sorry i took so long buddy, i have been flat out.

Congrats on the 300 well done!

Is the rumour true that you went back to your OLD gear to throw it? Someone told me you painted your Tsunami Grey!

Well done mate!

He must be pretty lucky what's that 7 perfect ones now. Congrats steve good bowling

yes mate well done on the 300 game it was good to watch but dont bring one of those bad boys when you play us in a couple of weeks in the mega bucks ok :p , but till then keep em rolling mate

Back
Top Bottom