sport series tournament 5

A squad for me as per usual. :twisted: hopefully i will be able to get some practice in on the next on!!!!!!!!.Then MAYBE I might have an idea on how to bowl on the one coming(notice i said might and maybe).
Till next time
Tryhard

BFCC, Better put me in A again, Dwambo, the usual please. Hopefully this time I might even jag a bracket :lol:

player list

hi guys just thought i would list the names for the next tourny
a squad
jeff
dave
drewy
carl
pilko
magoo
george
animal
batesy
jagga
broni

b squad
hammo
warney
brando
darryl
sean
mark
nifty
jimbo
gb
steve hampson
kevin blackmore
andrew hill
jim cross
scott saddler
i have kept everybody in the same squads as the last tournament if you want to swap squads please let me know. and for the guys in b squad remember the new checkin time and bowl time.

hey graham after your big comeback on the weekend will we see you at the next sport tournament?? :D
and shooter don't hold your breath on winning any brackets remember you have to play someone head to head :lol: :lol: :?

Hi Jeff,

It seems everytime I bowl in the morning I shoot over the card and everytime I bowl in the afternoon I shoot WAY below .... soooo .... If there is any room could you please put me in A squad for the next leg please.

Thanks

just wanted to bump this back up , only a few weeks to go numbers are looking good around 27 so far .

Jeff

You might want to explain about the drop 1 tournament rule for the series, you might get a few more bowlers!!!

George

ok george , just to remind everyone that the overall prizes are going on points from the 6 events bowled , your best 5 scores towards the end of the year prizes. also with 2 events left we will drop the joining fee ($25) so if you want to come up and try the sport patterns you can.

end of year awards
1st- $600
2nd-$400
3rd- bowling ball
4th-bowling ball
5th bowling ball

balls supplied from track bowling (thanks george), hammer bowling (thanks lawrie), brando's proshop (thanks brando) . 3rd place getter will get first chioce then 4th and 5th.

there is also a car cd player from northfield carsound to be awarded to someone from the series.

yeah jeff,
I am back and will bowl A squad if OK....................CHEERS

All brackets as usual ....TRY TO GET THERE EARLY GEORGE AS U MAY MISS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

See u all there. :lol:

Hi All,

Just to let u all know.There are 30 bowlers so far for tomorrow.
Jeff will go to 36 but thats it.And we also have heard on the grapevine that some special beverages are added to the prize fund.
PLZ get in early for the brackets...... I will be having 3 x $2 and 2 x $5 for each squad.
First in best dressed as they are becoming popular !!!!!!!!
I also hear we have some Mexicans joining us from down south.... Good to see new ppl have a go here .......BUT WHERE R U ALL JUNIORS????????

until then ........BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

update tournament 5

numbers are going well with 30 bowlers booked in , brando has done a great job getting 4 bowlers from down south to bowl .
we have been given some extra prizes to hand out for this event, so if all 30 show up we will pay down to 15 th place and from 16th to 22nd place will recieve a prize.( prizes include 4 packs of rum and coke, scotch and coke, jim beam and coke :p :p )

Back
Top Bottom