Skyline Classic - AMF Blacktown 3rd & 4th February 2007

Updated Squad list

Squad 1: 8am Checkin - 8:30am bowl (max. 48 bowlers)

Russell Chown
John McGrath
Henry Van den Berg
Brendan Duthie
Bronwyn Robinson
Richard Stevens
Wayne Lewis
Stuart O'Neill
Shane McPherson
James McGinty
David Wright
Don McRae
Suzanne Jack
Steve Smith
Steve Pieters
Mark Lane
Tamika Spooner
Dale Fitzgerald
Shaun O'Hara
Melanie O'Hara
John Sanderson

Squad 2: 1:30pm Checkin - 2:00pm bowl (max. 48 bowlers)

Matt Riley
Chris Baker
Steve McIllwain
Sam Romeo
Andrew Lloyd
Robbie Alston
Ryan Alewood
Paul Chown
Ross Brown
Rodney Busic
Ken McLachlan
Alan Shepard
JP Li
Greg Bochenek
Glen Anderson
Andi Julias
Ceto Sandoval
Andrew Magill
Craig Fraser
Steve Cowland
Chris Thomas
Julie Price
Peter Miller
Robert Delahoy
Jason Scott
Christian Purdue

Entrys can be made via the TotalBowling or by contacting Lyn Chown at AMF Blacktown on 02 9622 8950.

Finalised details are not far off.

Entry Fee is $170

Tournament Details:

Entry Fee: $170

Prize fund based on 60 bowlers

1. $1200
2. $800
3. $650
4. $500
5. $450
6. $425
7. $400
8. $375
9. $350
10. $340
11. $330
12. $320
13. $310
14. $300
15. $150
16. $125
17. $100
18. $80
19. $70
20. $60

Tournament Conditions:
1. This is a scratch tournament open to all bowlers who are current sports registered bowlers.
2. All stages of the tournament will be accredited by TBA and all rules and regulations apply.
3. Bowlers must be neatly attired at all times. Tailored shorts for both men and women will be allowed. (including denim if zippered)
4. Squad preferences will be allocated upon receipt of entry form, accompanied by a deposit of $50.00.
5. Qualifying shall be over 10 games. Up to 4 bowlers per pair. Each bowler to bowl 10 games with lane changes after each block of two games.
6. Check in: All bowlers must report 30 minutes prior to the scheduled bowling time of their squad for lane allocation and tournament briefing. Tardy players will be expected to contact the centre on 02 9633 8950 and shall bowl providing the briefing has not been completed.
7. Poor Sportsmanship will not be tolerated and any bowler who is seen to be acting in such a manner will be given only one warning.
8. Finals: The top 14 bowlers on the completion of qualifying shall contest the finals. Qualifying scores shall be dropped. The finals shall be 13 games match play.
9. If any bowler fails to meet the scheduled start time for the finals then reserves will be called in order of qualifying until the vacant position is filled.
10. Any matter not covered by these conditions will be decided by the Tournament Directors Annette O’Neill and Lyn Chown. Their decision will be final.

This is shaping up to be a great event, with just under 2 months to go there are already 47 entry's. Keep em coming people!

hey can i please have squad numero 2 hence i will be at the cricket the nite b4 plannin on gettin ****faced so i will need atleast some recoverment time so i can bowl half decent ok.. see you there everybody
love always james

Good Morning Folks,

Can you please put me down for A squad. I'll try to drum up some more interest from the Canberra area too!

Thanks,
Jason

p.s. For those thinking about playing, there's a really, really good old fashioned pizza place within walking distance of the new Blacktown bowl. If you enter, I'll tell you where it is!

hi guys could you change me from squad b to squad a thanks

peter miller

Updated Squad list

Squad 1: 8am Checkin - 8:30am bowl (max. 48 bowlers)

Russell Chown
John McGrath
Henry Van den Berg
Brendan Duthie
Bronwyn Robinson
Richard Stevens
Wayne Lewis
Stuart O'Neill
Shane McPherson
James McGinty
David Wright
Don McRae
Suzanne Jack
Steve Smith
Steve Pieters
Mark Lane
Tamika Spooner
Dale Fitzgerald
Shaun O'Hara
Melanie O'Hara
John Sanderson
Jason Doust
Peter Miller

Squad 2: 1:30pm Checkin - 2:00pm bowl (max. 48 bowlers)

Matt Riley
Chris Baker
Steve McIllwain
Sam Romeo
Andrew Lloyd
Robbie Alston
Ryan Alewood
Paul Chown
Ross Brown
Rodney Busic
Ken McLachlan
Alan Shepard
JP Li
Greg Bochenek
Glen Anderson
Andi Julias
Ceto Sandoval
Andrew Magill
Craig Fraser
Steve Cowland
Chris Thomas
Julie Price
Robert Delahoy
Jason Scott
Christian Purdue
James Wood
Brendan Heathwood
Shaun Cummings

Entrys can be made via the TotalBowling or by contacting Lyn Chown at AMF Blacktown on 02 9622 8950.

Just on 5 weeks to go so get your name in for what will be a great weekend of bowling.

I'm not thinking of being in this tournament, but would l be able to come and watch?

I'm from Penrith and its not at all that far away, and l'd love to watch a tournament, see what happens etc. Is that allowed?

I'm not thinking of being in this tournament, but would l be able to come and watch?

I'm from Penrith and its not at all that far away, and l'd love to watch a tournament, see what happens etc. Is that allowed?

Not a problem at all!!!

Please come along and check it all out, make sure you come up and say gday aswell.

There will be plenty of locals on hand to that you may of seen bowling at Penrith also.

Not a problem at all!!!
Please come along and check it all out, make sure you come up and say gday aswell.
There will be plenty of locals on hand to that you may of seen bowling at Penrith also.

Oh, but l don't want to bother anyone :)

I'll most likely be wearing a pink shirt so you'll probably see me (that is if not many people wear pink on the day!)

Oh, but l don't want to bother anyone :)
I'll most likely be wearing a pink shirt so you'll probably see me (that is if not many people wear pink on the day!)

Ill make sure my brother doesnt wear his pink shirt on that day and we should be right :)

chowny sorry for the inconvineince but would i please b able 2 change from squad 2 to squad 1 as i have cricket on that afternoon if it is possible..

cheers buddy..

Paul,
Can you Change Alan Shephard to Squad A Please, We have ID in the afternoon. Thanx, See you in a few weeks

Travelodge Blacktown
Cnr Reservoir & Holbeche Rds Blacktown NSW 2148
Just a short distance from Eastern Creek Raceway, Featherdale Wildlife Park and historic Parramatta.

Reservations : 1300 886 886Phone : +61 2 8822 2000
Email : [email protected]x : +61 2 9672 4904

Back
Top Bottom