Shirt Swaps

Hey just a quick note ive got 1trainning shirt 2xL and a Shield shirt 2xL ley me know if anyone wants to swap,
or if u want an Nq shirt ill find you someone to swap with in nq
cheers scotty

Hi all,
I got 2 pres shield shirts that i would like to swap (btw I am from Victoria) if anyone would like to swap with me just let me know and then we can swap at shield.
Thanks Jason May

Howdy all! I think i have 2 NT shirts, ive already got a southern shirt so if anyone else wants to swap i should be able to.
Hamish

Hey Guys

Well i got 3 NT shield shirts n i wouldnt mind pickin up a Tassie shirt, Central shirt n Vic shirt plus i hav a nationals shirt but depends on how they look i mite even swap that. Any1 from Tassie, Vic or Central Plz swap wid me coz its my last yr :(

CYA L8R
Henri Peters

i have a feeling jgosh that the state team members wouldn't want to swap with a crappy centre shirt.... especially when that is the centre they come from.... i'm sure they would rather swap shirts with another state then there home centre!!!!!
no offence is ment towards redcliffe

yeah i have 2 (L) sheild shirts and 2 (L) nat shirts i would like to swap im from tassie btw

greg elkin

well i want another shirt but no one will swap with redcliffe i don't even like the shirts that is why i want to get reid of one

jgosh

NO offence but i'm pretty sure none of the state team bowlers would want it... why dont you just try and swap with another centre down there because these people are trying to organise state shirt swaps...!

JGosh..
If Redcliffe is so crap because they only have 5 people in the team for the nationals then why are you going?? :roll: ..... just swap with a centre down there

Sorry josh but i have enough Redcliffe shirts, something like 4 or 5 of them, and i dont really need anymore. And i only want to swap with other states!
Hamish

that is ok ham but i am going to the nats cause i want the 2 weeks of school jodee well u me and sam and maybe chris r kewl

RoyalBlue]xxx[/COLOUR]hi just making my first posting wanted to know if anyone one wants to swap national shield shirts with a central vice captain

any one want to swap a shirt for a central training squad shirt.

hey all
tye here
ive got one act southern shirt that i could swap
wouldnt mind nq,sa, or wa
laterz ;) ;) ;)

Hey guys i have one NSW Central shield shirt left to swap size L so if anyone would like to swap with me just send me a email or add me to msn kelly_young9@hotmail.com

Oh and preferably NQ, VIC, SQ, or SA

Cheers ;)

Back
Top Bottom