Ron Hoppe -Elite Bowling Seminar

Graham

Staff member
On Friday night the 3rd of May at 8.00pm and with the support of Chermside Hyperbowl, International coach and ball driller Mr. Ron Hoppe will be running a 3 hour training seminar on:

" The 4 forces of Bowling "

This exclusive seminar is for the serious tournament bowler and any person who is interested in the techinical facets of the sport. This course is on Friday night only and is limited to 30 people and costs $25 per person. It is to be held at Chermside Hyperbowl situated 5 mins from Kedron and only 50 metres from the tournament motel.

Further to the seminar Chermside Hyperbowl Restaurent will be putting on a 3 course meal including 1 drink (softdrink/beer/wine) prior the seminar for $25. Dinner needs to be booked in advance to allow for catering. First course is to be served at 7.00pm to allow for the 8.00pm seminar start.

To book your spot on this seminar or for further enquiries, please contact me at [email protected]. Bookings are essential!

For anyone serious about the sport this is an incredible opportunity. Ron Hoppe is one of the most respected and knowledgable coaches and ball drillers in the world. You'll learn more in 3 hours than most would learn in 3 years. Further to that Ron will be there to answer any questions you might have on the night.

This seminar has already generated alot of interest, get in quick or you'll miss out!

Heres some more info re the seminar and some info re Ron himself. Just to let you know around 20 people have booked in already and these are just the locals. Any interstaters interested please contact me via email [email protected]

The seminar will consist of Q&A on all subjects covered in lectures.

Lectures covered in this order.

The Four forces all bowlers produce
1, Ball Speed
2. Ball Revolutions
3. Angle of revolutions
4. Ball Track

Each separate force can be measured and rated against the PBA. Find out how you measure up.

The effect of these forces on ball reaction.
The effect of your mind on these forces.

Ball fit, what is good, what is not.

Ball drilling and all the words.
What to look for.
What about the Pin?
What makes the ball hook?
Is there magic in the core?
Is a more expensive ball better? Why?
What happens when I can't carry? Why?
Do some balls store energy better than others?

This part of the class is all about the bowling ball. Bring your questions.

Reading lanes, matching up, you do not have to be the most powerful, or the most accurate, to win. How to get to the winners circle.

Wrap up, tying all the parts together.

Each participant will receive printed material for your personal use.

About the speaker, Ron Hoppe

Well respected by the bowling community around the World. Ron is the inventor, and Patent holder of the AMF Vacu-Jig. A system of drilling balls that is now the standard in the industry around the world.

He started the International Bowling Pro Shop and Instructor Association (IBPSIA) in 1990 and was it's founding President. He wrote the certification manual used by IBPSIA to train and certify its 750 members. This manual has been translated into five languages as IBPSIA members come from some 35 countries.

Working as a consultant in new ball production for Ebonite since 1990, he has travelled all of Asia, Europe, and the America's conducting seminars for Ebonite.

Ron was a PBA member for 20 years and all though he did not bowl full time, until he became a Senior, he was very active as a coach with many PBA Hall of Famer's.

He has been the Head Coach of South Korea, Bahrain, Bermuda, and most recently Singapore. Ron was also one of the first USA Gold Level Coaches and was part of the task force responsible for writing the criteria to become a Gold Level Coach. There are only 20 Gold Level Coaches in the USA

Ron along with his wife Edwina (USA Silver Level, Ritger Level Two) now live in QLD on the Gold Coast.

Well only 8 days to go and there is only 8 spots left on the course. Email graham and get in early, opportunities like this don't come around in Australia very much.

Also don't forget that dinner is on at 7pm for an extra $25, 3 courses and complimentary drink, good value!

Hi Guys

Ive had an email from Gillian Canapani from TBA and she has advised me any coaches who attend this seminar will get 5 update points for attending.

Cheers

To all those that have sent me emails you are all noted down and we will see you on the night. If you haven't put your name down I would recommend you contact me asap.

Also anyone travelling from interstate please let me know if you are interested in coming.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom