Rockstar: Supernova Thread

Tash said:
Agree With you Kelly ,I din't really like Ryan anyway.
So glad that Toby is still going though should be interseting now there are only 5 left.

He was too much of a suckup for my liking, plus his elimination performance was shocking, from the screaming down to trying to hard to be origional by the champagne and climbing the amp etc.

Lukus's supernova performace was good I just dont like the growlly voice when he isnt hitting the high notes, his voice is great when his hitting those and needs to use it to his advantage, as supernova said.

2 Weeks left
GO TOBY!!!!!!

Toby was definately by far the best self written song tonight!!!

Very disapointed with Dilana, although when everyone else was singing her facials where hilarious lol.

GO TOBY!

Storm really came into her own lastnight, she was FREAKIN awesome...

Dilana was very disappointing and she seems to get really sulky when other people get a compliment. She's defiantely proved that she's not the whole package and unfortunately it would probably be all about her!!!

Toby was off the hinge :D

We predict the following order
Dilana
Magni
Lukas
and the final will be between Storm and Toby

Definately impressed with Storm last night, she seems to get better anad better as the pressure builds.

I still can't get over how good Toby's origional was, if he keeps going like that it will be tight for the final.

I cant beleive next week is the end :(

I cant beleive next week is the end :(

They were saying on the radio that because Toby is an Aussie they are gonna do a live broadcast on regular T.V. at 10am Thursday morning for the final....

We'll set the video up for that and order pizza and watch as soon as we get home. As if we're gonna be able to wait until 8.30pm for Fox8 :rolleyes:

They were saying on the radio that because Toby is an Aussie they are gonna do a live broadcast on regular T.V. at 10am Thursday morning for the final....
We'll set the video up for that and order pizza and watch as soon as we get home. As if we're gonna be able to wait until 8.30pm for Fox8 :rolleyes:

ha ha exactly!!!!

Lucky Thursday is my day off uni :D

Ha ha nah ill be too busy waiting for it to come on again at night so I can watch it :D I cant get enough of the show, im definately going to buy the cd regaurdless of who wins.

Totally agree kelly , the cd will rock no matter who wins...... Love Supernova thank god for foxtel! also liked Tommy lee goes To college series .

I would hope the final is between Storm and Toby , It will be tough coz these pair are brilliant.

Totally agree kelly , the cd will rock no matter who wins...... Love Supernova thank god for foxtel! also liked Tommy lee goes To college series .

Ive watched it 4 times, a couple on foxtel and now on normal t.v lol it never gets old. I even read his book, definately awesome.

I think the final will be very very close.

After the last few weeks, I'd have to say that Toby is the front runner. Dilana had the comp in the palm of her hands but she has really thrown it all away the last few weeks. Magni is good but he won't win. Lukas is overrated. Storm is good but there's still something missing.

Let's go Aussie.

How awsome were all the original songs this week i especially loves lukas', toby's and storms... great songs... Now with the final week aproching i can say that i think the front runners at this current time would have to be toby and lukas...I would be happy if either one of these guys fronted supernova..

Dilana to go next... can't stand her!! Love Toby, hope he'll win.

Did anyone notice that the bottom three tonight were all American/Canadian (Dilana is from South Africa but lives in the US) and that Magni and Toby were the top two?

I thought that was brilliant considering the bulk of the votes would come from the US and Canada.

Krissy.

Yeah I thought after their comments for Storm last night she may have stayed and Dillana gone, especially after her facials during peoples performances. She will definately go next week.

Toby to win!!!

Yes,

A little surprised that Storm went and not Dilana...
Toby was fully awesome lastnight and Magni really didn't cut it when he sang with Supernova. It's a hard call, but now it's looking like it will be Toby and Lukas fighting it out.

Roll on Thursday

I actually thought dilana and storm would of gone just to add a bit of chock to everyone seeing as tommy made jason announce who went home

does anyone know how its going to work is tonight the performances and tomorrow the final show???

Yeah,

tonight they do two songs and then tomorrow the winner is announced. Not sure how the format will go but the winner is announced tomorrow.

Looks like Toby has become the red hot favourite. His original has been danicing around in our heads for the past week!!!

Back
Top Bottom