Quote: "I won't cash!"

Hey Hamster, Captain didnt beat me at redcliffe, what were you watching :roll: :roll:

Dale since your backing Captain birdseye, would that be $50 dollars into the kitty for the winner at the end of the year [-o<

Captain Vs A.W.B next year 2005 sport series, should be a cracker.

Hamster vs A.B.L well depending on yellow cards could be main event, Also Hamster Jeff said any yahooing on the lanes, or get up, hold, at the annoying high girlie voice of yours will be yellow carded 8) 8) :p

Jeff vs Hippy vs No thumb, well this would be great, just getting No thumb to show up would be a miracle, [-o<

I'd be more than happy to put $50.00 into the kitty at the end of the year for the winner of Captain Freehook vs A.W.B. . I'm sure Jase could use the extra $50.00 anyway. 8)

In the next match I think it should be the hippy vs abl - it could be a classic match up size vs speed.

In the championship match two way takes on all comers.

Hows that for a card hammo ?

You & I can call the action. :lol:

HI ALL,
JUST FOR THE RECORD, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT WITH JASE THROWING THE LAST FOUR WONDERFULL STRIKES IN THE LAST GAME IT ALLOWED THE LEFT HANDED GREEK GOD TO DIP IN VERY VERY DEEP INTO HIS POCKET AND PAY UP ONCE AGAIN ON A SILLY BET WHICH I THINK DEEP DOWN HE WAS GOING TO LOSE. AND WHY DO I THINK THAT GEORGE?????? :shock: :shock:
BECAUSE YOU WERE BETTING AGAINST ME REMEMBER !!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :p :p

THANKS JASE IT WAS WONDERFULL TO WATCH AND YOUR SUPPORT FOR THAT LAST FRAME WAS JUST AMAZING. :lol:

DWAMBO :wink:

dwambo just a quick question for u ...... has george ever won a bet against you ? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

well CAPTAIN FREEHOOK has gone mia maybe he is having second thoughts about taking on awb!!! :p :p

as for hamo just wondering if your lovely wife knows about all the side bets u have for next year !!! :eek: :eek:

another match up for the undercard could be MR SANDMAN vs THE SHORT LITTLE 4 EYED F**K.

bfcc said:
well CAPTAIN FREEHOOK has gone mia maybe he is having second thoughts about taking on awb!!! :p :p

You know me better than that Jeff,

I have been flat out at work this week but it has made some interesting reading. To Sean,Dwambo,and Dale thanks for your support as I think I will back your bets as well, as for AWB he is the one who has been a little quiet.
Any one can talk them selves up at the chance of loosing 50 bucks but Steve Mate I am waiting for you to accept the side bet to the tune of $500.00 to the highest finisher in the sports series between the two of us. Come on mate its only 1 extra zero :wink:.

Like I said if you back yourself why not have a punt.

You have all year to save up :lol: :lol: :lol:

On that note My first sports series was allot of fun, To Jeff, Bean and all there support staff and sponsors congratulations on what I thought was a successful year and hope 2005 is a bigger one for you guys. With all the talk of heavy weights and under cards (I think my mate Ronnie will be posting now that I have mentioned cards) :lol: I think it will be generating allot of interest for next year. Congratulations once again Merry Christmas to you all and have a safe new year.

Jase AKA (Captain Freehook)

[/b]

well well well now we have a real bet on the table a big $500 :shock: :shock: from CAPTAIN FREEHOOK but we need for AWB to take up the bet!!!!

jase just wondering if AWB doesn't step up will this bet be open to any bowler, maybe the GERBIL or PATTON might be interested or even ABL !!!! :wink: :wink:

Hey AWB,
YELLOW is my favourite colour. :lol:
It's the colour of the $50 i'll collect from you. :shock:
Also of the ball i'll do it with. :wink:

But most of all, the line running from your neck to your tail bone when it comes to taking on CAPT FREEHOOK. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So far jeff ALL = 1 and really that's already banked collecting interest.

Things are really hotting up yet still no sign or word from TIMEBOMB.

hamster

Ok than $500 bucks it is, ahh make it in the green colour for me please Jase, i dont like those yellow notes. :D :D

But thats no fun, I have to wait all year till i get my money.
What do we do in the mean time???????

Back
Top Bottom