Quote: "I won't cash!"

Sean M

Shame Shayne Shame.......I didn't know wheather to post this under "Funniest Moments in Bowling" or "Book of Shame" so I just threw it in here. It made my 3 hour round trip all seem worth while just to go and see Shayne cash in the last event for a tied last spot in the cash for $20. Even better to see Jase bag out with the last 4 for the tie. Better luck next year I guess Shayne. :lol:

Fuel used to get to and from bowling $15.00

Pay money to Bean to check in $75.00

To Halve the last payout position ($20.00) in the last tournament and do yourself out of winning a bowling ball

:lol: Priceless :lol:

For everyone else its sore ribs and stomach muscles :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unlucky Shayne there is always next year i suppose :wink:

Jase

ouch thats goota hurt, there always next year Shayne. Mate you must be the unluckiest guy in the world, Jase bag 4 in a row to tie, un heard of. Must of been Brooklyns, high or through the nose :p :p :p

Hey steve,
You should asked gee-ooooo how great those last 4 where from Mr. Freehook?

I think the whole center rode the second last shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

As TD of the sport series it made my job alot eaiser so i would like to thank both shayne melton and jason borey for cashing in the last event leaving just 1 bowler to win the ball. :D :D i wasn't looking forward to having a draw and having 2 bowlers miss out :shock: :shock:

As for some other funny things on the day -

THE LOOK ON DREWY FACE WHEN JOHN W RODE A MESSENGER IN HIS FACE !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: don't worry drewy one day it will happen :lol: :lol:

ALSO TRYING TO FIND 4 GUYS IN THE TOP 15 TO PULL OUT SO WE COULD GET SEAN A START IN THE SKINS :twisted: :twisted:

GEORGE AFTER 4 BEERS ON THE FLOOR IN THE SMOKERS ROOM RECOVERING :shock: :shock:

THE SHOCK ON EVERYONES FACE WHEN DAVE (THE HIPPY) WON THE 2ND SKIN!!!!!!!!!!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE LOOK ON MR FREEHOOK WHEN HE WALKED INTO THE BOWL AFTER A BIG NIGHT!!!!!

Jeff,

I dont make a habit of correcting people, but, I won the second skin, Dave won the third.

bfcc said:
GEORGE AFTER 4 BEERS ON THE FLOOR IN THE SMOKERS ROOM RECOVERING :shock: :shock: !!!!!

Mate when i saw George he looked pretty bad even through my eyes i thought it was just me :lol: Only 4 beers thats pretty bad drinking George you looked smashed. :oops:

THE SHOCK ON EVERYONES FACE WHEN DAVE (THE HIPPY) WON THE 2ND SKIN!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh mate but the look on Hippy's face was priceless :shock: .He was just as shocked as everyone else :wink:

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE LOOK ON MR FREEHOOK WHEN HE WALKED INTO THE BOWL AFTER A BIG NIGHT!!!!!

Yeah well let me tell you Captain Freehook doesn't remember much of the drive up let alone the first five games. :? But i will tell you one thing the look on Shaynes face when he won $20.00 instead of a bowling ball that was worth staying awake for.

Jase Aka (Captain Freehook)

So Jase when did you decide to move into the SUPERHEROS business?

Also promoting yourself from Mr to Captain.

NOW that is alot of movement for a man with no hand!!!! :lol:

So whats your signature move Captain??????????

hamster

Gotta confess Hamster, I elevated Jase to Captain on the weekend, dont you think it sounds better than plain old Mr Freehook.

Hey id just like to say it was a great weekend i enjoyed it alot and see u at the next series i should be at every one next year. and also whats with all these nick names like mr freehook and animal is there any way i can get one of these??? 8)

You Came ,You CONQUER.

Dale you cleaned up. Not only winning the event ,u backed up to take a skin.

But now your handing out promotions as well.

You go" PATTON" :lol:

hamster

john khan have heard of the saying " becarefull of what u wish for u might just get it" asking these guys for a new nickname is like playing with fire :twisted: :twisted: but since u have i wish u all the best :lol: :lol:

John i'm sure someone is working on it right now. But here's a couple more to add to the growing list.

Two-Way for carl

Rothwell for shane "i wont cash" melton

Luncheon for simon strassburg.

Still i can't wait for the big showdown in next years series:

Captain Freehook vs A.W.B

It will bigger than wrestlemania XXI. The finer details are still beening worked out. I also believe there will be some exciting matches on the undercard.

Stay Tuned
hamster

ok dale we should make a list so everyone knows who is who-

bfcc = me :D
captain freehook = jason pearson
awb / hammer = steve hampson
hamo / gerbil = tony hamilton
hippy = dave hardy
abl = george frilingos
mr sandman = graham morgan

ok thats a start i am sure more will be added!!! :lol: :lol:

He's Capt Freehook's arch enemy.

After being defeated by the Captain's signature move "The 7 pin Clanger" at the Redcliffe Open, A.W.B is looking for sweet revenge and what better stage to do it on than at 2005 Sport Series.

If you go back a few posts G.P you'll discover his identity. :roll: :roll:

By the way Jeff tells me tickets are selling fast, so you better book your spot .

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom