Queensland win Rachuig

Absolutely great effort from the Queenslanders on taking out the combined Team Trophy.

Also congratulations to Tasmanian Men and NSW ladies on winning their divisions.

Also HUGE congratulations to Angelo Nucifora and Kate Wilton on making the All-Stars teams.

Look out Brisbane they'll be painting the town red/maroon tonight :D:D:D

Way to go guys!!!

Cheers

Tubby

Yes, to all 28 of you, as well as the coaches and the managers, the supporters and the detractors.....Thank you

WE BELIEVE IN QUEENSLAND BOWLING :D

Also HUGE congratulations to Angelo Nucifora and Kate Wilton on making the All-Stars teams.

And we haven't forgotten you Meadsy....fantastic effort to Brendan Meads for holding the numero uno spot for most of the 3 days.......

WELL DONE

CONGRATS to all QUEENSLANDERS!!!!

Bet nobody will hear from GF for a while.... Talk about eating your hat...

Congrats to the Tassie Men - awesome effort guys!

Nsw Women - never doubted ya's... Well done! Well fought out in the last.

Congratulations to all that made All stars especially SA's BMANN. Well bowled Brenton!

Celebrate with style everyone. Lots of drinks to be had.

Cheers
Martina

Absolutely top effort from the Queenslanders on taking out the combined Team Trophy...

Well done to the Men's and Ladies team on second and third respectively...

Well done to All the All-Stars winners and place getters...Brendan Meads, Angelo Nucifora and Kate Wilton...Top effort...

Well done to the Tassie Men and NSW ladies...

Great result all round...

Awesome effort Guys and Gals, Let your hair down and celebrate like there`s
no tomorrow. You have earned every accolade that will come your way.
Animal & Carol.

Celebrate long and hard - you all deserve it! Congrats. to Brendan, Angelo and Kate especially for their All-Star placings but much praise for the effort the Queensland teams have put in. We are all proud.

I echo Martina's sentiments!!!! and well done to the Tassie men and NSW ladies - winners are grinners etc.etc.

Flower

Congratulations to all the Queensland players on a great effort,and to those that made the All Star teams, one must feel for Steve Hunt but for ill health, would have been there to celebrate with you,never mind Tubs there's always next year.;) Once again big congrats to everyone.

Sorry Meadsy,

In my haste to post I totally forgot you :( - I'll buy you a few Cruisers to make it up to you :D:D

You bowled unbelieveably for 3 days and is a testament to what a super talented bowler you are.

Cheers

Steve

A big congrats to all of the teams...you all did us proud....

Meadsy, Angelo & Kate fantastic on making all stars.

Winning the combined is an awesome effort 2dn & 4th in the mens and 3rd in the ladies isn't too shabby either......Party on all...you deserve it...

Congratulations to Tassy Men & NSW ladies for winning their divisions as well....

Good luck to all in the masters

Well done to Queensland for their overall win, I never thought I'd see the day when Queensland actually won the overall. Well done to the everyone who participated, should be very proud of your achievements, this will go down in history.

Way TO GO QUEENSLAND was a job well done by all. Had the pleasure of being there on the 2nd day and there was an air of determination then. Enjoy your celebrations you deserve it.
Cindy Darryl Ben and Ben and Jakie Taylor go MUMMY.

I only wish I could have been there. I have been watching live scores for the last three days. Well done Queensland. I must give a huge congrats to all players and especially coaches also, you guys really know when to rotate the playing roster. Very well done. QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom