Queensland East Coast Team

Yes Lis you did make it :D I am so proud of you 8) and i can't wait till September to see you.

To all of you QLDer's good luck and hope you give as a ran for our money.

:wink: Tiffani :wink:

Hey guys,

To all those who sent their thoughts and sypathies, thank you. She was a beautiful person who made bowling and ECCC in particular a huge part of her life. I hope to be back in the circle next year however I have switched QLD for SYD and hopefully they will have me. I miss my Gramma greatly and I know she is missing this years ECCC as much as I am.

To all the teams congrats, QLD will win however you should all bowl well GOOD LUCK to everyone and if anyone is speaking to Timmy Walsh tell him he owes me a phone call!

Love April xxoo

hey buddy ill tell timmy that for u......miss ya heaps buddy and ill see u on the 3rd of oct cant wait i miss u so much take care
love duffy

Hey everyone.

With just 2 weeks until East Coast i thought i would take time out of visiting my sis in hospital to wish you all good luck, and i am sure it will be a week none of us will neva forget.

To my friends Larissa, Amanda, Phill, Kelly and Adam, thank you all for ur support at the moment you have all been wonderful and i can't wait to see you all

All my love

Tiffani

Is the East Coast Championship running at the moment?? Can anyone please update de results.

Cheers...

Back
Top Bottom