Qld Youth Challenge Day 1 Results

I'd just like to add my little piece...

Thank you so much to my team members Cass, Taya, Candice, Little Brother (Jamie), Robbie, Timmy and John for making our trip a memorable experience.

Also, a huge THANK YOU to my mum and dad for organising the trip and getting us to Rocky and being there for all of us the whole weekend, we couldn't have done it without you's. Plus, congratulations mummy on your very impressive 129 game with a 2 bagger and receiving a honourable mention. Nice work, you get an elephant for that effort! :D And dad, you did good work too!

Thank you to all the staff and John McKenna for running a successful tournament as always and also to Glenn Rowland and George Frilingos for your sponsorship, as Tim said it is greatly appreciated.

Also, thank you to Anthony, Chris, Jenny Mason, Janeen Rahilly, Colin Duff and Donna Duff for being a cheer squad, your efforts didn't go unnoticed and they were greatly appreciated.

Congratulations to the Bundy team for taking out the tournament, you guys bowled extremely well under the circumstances and we look forward to competing against you again next year.

Well done to Timmy who made all stars, you are a champion! And high fives and elephants to all of our boys team who made the cut for the all stars challenge and to T-Unit aka Taya Reggars for also making the cut. You were awesome!

Overall, thank you to everyone for doing their part because without each and every one of you the tournament and experience just wouldn't be the same.

Kylie

Back
Top Bottom