porto wins columbia 300

Awesome performance from Porto... congratualtions mate.

Simply too good buddy... With a talent like yours and the best bowling balls in your hand, the sky is the limit for you!

Rock on Columbia!!!

Cheers,

Matto

From a spectators point of view. What a great day. The matchplay was played with great spirit between a great group of very talented bowlers. Its been a long time since i have seen everbody at the bowl gethered around the scoreboard waiting to see the results of the second last game then moving on mass to lanes 1 and 2.

Porto just keep getting better cos the sky is the limit. Matto again a great performance. To anybody who says you are not one of the best around they are kidding themselves. And Chris consistent and controlled all day. Congrates on the ball sponsorship.

I am glad to say that us oldies are handing the game over to a great group of up and coming youth bowlers who play the game with great competitiveness, spirit and will to win but above all enjoy themselves and are all great mates.

Phil

Congrats on your win moley moley moley moley ... Now you can add Columbia on your achievements ... I'm so proud of you ... Love you ya big mole.

Rox

P.S. Are you from Jamaica? =P

Congrats to PORTO... you bowled extremely well.. loved that last match.. was good to watch expecially after that split haha!!! least we know your better at bowling then what you are at stopping at red lights;) WELL DONE AGAIN!!!

And well done to matto for finding that huge 290 game to put himself up there to create an awesome match!

congrats to everyone else who bowled well, was a good weekend see most of you at sa cup!!!

krystal

Back
Top Bottom