Opening Squad - SQ State Champs

Krissy

Hey all...

If anyone is an A grade or Open grade girl who is NOT bowling opening squad this weekend (Sunday 21st April) and would like to bowl in an Open Girls team, or KNOWS of anyone, could you please either e-mail me on krissy9@hotmail.com or let me know in a reply on here.

Thanks

Kristina
icon_confused.gif

Hey...
I was just wondering why ur only asking for a A or Open grade bowler... if you really need someone.... than take who u can get....

you could have said this to my face you know

The team was an originally an Open grade team, all the original girls were Open Grade bowlers. Therefore, not only would it be a bit unfair to the other teams in, say, B Grade, for us to drop down into their grade on account of a lower average replacement, but if possible I, personally would like to compete against the other OPEN bowlers...

no offense intended to anybody!

icon_sad.gif

Hello people.

I agree with Kristina. there is nothing wrong whatsoever with trying to feild the best team possible. I don't know about everyone else, but the way I see it, if you're gonna play, you play to win. Second ****s, and third is even worse. And, it is a better feeling to win a divison, ie; OPEN, than it is bowling in a lower grade. Now I say that not to offend the lower average bowlers, but I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me. You always try to beat the best.

Take care, and hope it works out.

Back
Top Bottom