NSW State Junior Champs...Who's going???

wouldn't there be only 29, 28 spots because form memory singy dominated nearly all of the junior chamionships in sydney last year so there wouldn't be many champs one there own coming i can't wait to hear how many titles they call out for singy when they announce the top 32 on masters day. :lol:

From what i know there is

Tyrone White - Defending Champion
Michael Craig - ACT City
Lewis Brooks - Bathurst
Matt Sing - Illawarra / Central Coast
Jusrin Lanz - Mayfield
Ross Brown - Nowra
Nathaniel Mason - Orange

Kara Triulcio - Defending Champion / Central Coast
Sarrah Ballard - ACT City
Sarah Hunt - Bathurst
Sam Fisher - Illawarra
Jessica Lawrence - Maitland
Lexi Nicoll - Mayfield
Sam Carter - Mid North
Lysa Harrison - Nowra
Jessica Seddon - Orange

But im not sure, some could not give state spots and there could be more but thats all i can think of.

ill be there its not like im not gonna be there

laterz
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

finally bathurst isn't going to be stingy last year matt was the champ of bathurst and they didn't even put his spot in witch really isn't cool.

im goin to be there so all use better watch out exspially adam hahaha and macca another one on one macca i think im up on u or wat is it even
anywayz im goin to be there hopefully goin to win as well

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Hey theres also shirts for making it into the finals for each grade. don't forget the shirts
Yeah the shirts!!! Everyone wants a shirt... :?
Cost for bowling state-200+ dollars
Cost for food at state-50+ dollars
The look on your parents' face when they see how much they've gotta pay-priceless.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

ill be there next weekend with bells on!
look forward to seeing u all there

BIG ADAM wrote:
you have to be over eighteen to be sponcered in australia from what i can recall but they may have changed that ah hang on i think anthony morrell is sponcered by brunswick and his a junior but im not sure.

He's now sponsored by Columbia .... & he just turned 18 ..

Back
Top Bottom