NSW State Junior Champs...Who's going???

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
Hey everyone!

Who's going to the big tourney coming up in about 2 and a half weeks time??? I'm sure there's plenty of bowlers out there going this year, and i look forward to seeing you all there! :p

Bubyee,

Rowey

if your talking about the one that you could sign up to on wednesday im goin.be there or be SQUARE!!!! :p

l8er gator 8)

well its my last years as a junior so i'm going to have to take the title and just walk. 8) 8) 8)

I am eagerly awaiting this fantastic event in Bankstown...
Shall have my new gear ready to go by then so YAY!!!

Southern to take out Challenge Shield!!!

I Wanna Go !!!!!! need to check my calender.....i might have sumthing on that weekend......... How do ya enter?

You can download the entry form off this site in the Entry Forms section. Then just fill it out and send it off to wherever it tells you to. If you can't find doubles or teams partners just contact the bowl and they should arrange something for you...

Good Luck

hey

yeah im going into the nsw championships. its my first time. does anyone get sponsered if you win a division.
wb everyone
kai

you have to be over eighteen to be sponcered in australia from what i can recall but they may have changed that ah hang on i think anthony morrell is sponcered by brunswick and his a junior but im not sure. :? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

does this tourny go for 2 days or whats going on?also yer i know the prize is sponsorship but is there anything else like maybe...money!! :twisted: :twisted:

BIG ADAM said:
you have to be over eighteen to be sponcered in australia from what i can recall but they may have changed that ah hang on i think anthony morrell is sponcered by brunswick and his a junior but im not sure. :? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
If he's that 2 handed lefty i saw in Sydney Cup then you're right.

As far as I know, There is no direct Sponsorship from the State Championships other then a Spot in the Nationals Masters. It could be seen as you are sponsored by the NSW Committee in national masters as your entry for masters etc is paid for, and you have an automatic spot in masters. There is also cash for places.

Later Da Cowman!

Hey theres also shirts for making it into the finals for each grade. don't forget the shirts

how do we get into the final. i dont understand it well. it is like the top 4 or whatever. whats the final restricted cup or masters.

You qualify into the Masters events with your Singles Attempts. 3 Game Blocks. You have to say this is a masters attempt and pay a little extra. X amount of spots are already taken by area winners, eg the winners from Orange and Shoalhaven this weekend have automatic spots. The rest are taken from highest Singles with masters attempt. I believe 32 are in the masters for both Boys and Girls.
I cant really remember how many make restriced but you qualify the same way. Restricted and Open is decided by your entering average.

Hope that helped.

Later Da Cowman!

Hey guys.

To add to what Da_Cowman has said.

The cut for open masters is 32 for males and 24 for females (if numbers exceed 32 the final may be opened to top 32 but not to sure) which includes both the defending champions and the winners of any championships in the ACT and NSW which I think leaves 25 spots in the male division and 16 in the female division. The format for open masters is double elimination.

Classic Cup boys 179 and under, girls 169 and under, the top 16 including the defending champions qualify. The format is 12 games total pinfall.

Restricted Cup boys 139 and under, girls 129 and under, the top 8 including the defending champions qualify. The format is 8 games total pinfall.

Hope that help. :)

Michael Craig

Back
Top Bottom