NQ JNR OPEN

Hey SOS (need assistance)

Ive sent away my NQ open application and
silly me didnt know wat squad i was ment 2 apply 4
and now i kno but im not sure whether or not i put squad
1 or 2 n i would like 2 be in squad 2 so if you have my application form would you be a Ledgend and put Tonaea Kellock for squad 2 thankyou so much for your time

catchya lub Scotty's girl Tonaea

Hey

Just a suggestion why dont you ring kirwan and let them know, otherwise they might not find out!

HEY TONAEA

I WILL CHECK FOR YOU AND CHANGE IT TO SQUAD 2 IF NEED TO

KELBELL :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll:
----------
STORM RULE

Here is a squad list for the NQ junior open

Squad A
Steven Taylor
Robert Ciranni
Tim Boyd
Scott Lachlan (mr T )
Mitchell Roberts
Taylor Roberts
Terrie Needham
Jessica Needham
Krystal King
Ken (krystal's man)

Squad B
Phillip McGuire
Alicia Savill
Joel ? (Carins)
Tonaea Kellock
Melissa Dunn
Scott Bradley
Elle Cocks
Jye
Justin M
Brenden M
Lozza

If your name is not on this list let me know
and if the spelling is wrong sorry

Kelbel :rainbow1: :D :D :p :p
STORM RULE

KELBELL said:
Squad A
Steven Taylor
Robert Ciranni
Tim Boyd
Scott Lachlan (mr T )
Mitchell Roberts
Taylor Roberts
Terrie Needham
Jessica Needham
Krystal King
Ken (krystal's man)

Squad B
Phillip McGuire
Alicia Savill
Joel ? (Carins)
Tonaea Kellock
Melissa Dunn
Scott Bradley
Elle Cocks
Jye
Justin M
Brenden M
Lozza

Hahahaha!!! You forgot a squad Kelbell!!!!

SQUAD THAT WILL BE OVER AT THE BAR!!!! *lo*
Shorty
Dad Needham
Dad Bowdler

As far as I know - there are still openings in the last squad!!! :wink: *lol*

HEY SHORTY
DAD NEEDHAM SAID YOUR SHOUT FOR THE 3RD SQUAD
SEE U NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT

KELBEL

My Shout??? Pfftt!!!

Hahahaha, I'm sure no one is that cruel as to not shout me a drink for my birthday!!! *lol* Tell ya what Dad Needham I'll shout the 1st one and you and everyone else can shout me the rest of the night!!! *lol* You can add Jye to The Bar Squad too!!! But, only after he's finished bowling!!! *lol*

BRAT!!! I got Mum's socks the other day too!!! Showed them to Mum and she loved them - I can't wait to see the expression on Mum Bowdlers face!!! Go Froglady!!! *lol* See ya all there!!!

Hey you all forgot to put me in the last squad too...only afta i finish bowling tho! :wink: i'll deffinately shout my coach a drink for his b'day, no worries there sammy! :lol:

Mum's socks!?!?! :shock: wats goin on about these damn socks!?????? ohhhh well,im sure i'll find out in the next two weeks when i come up for training...i'll be there on the 10th sam, so dont forget! :p

hey tiff just so u know that post from sammy was shorty, she must have done it while she was at work in sammy's name. LOL.
cya all in november

Sorry!!!

Hey guys!!! Sorry to BRAT about the mix up post - I was at work (still half asleep) and I posted at the bowl in Sammy's name!!! So here I am now - my own username!!! *lol*

It's cool that we can add you to the last squad now!!! It's starting to look a little bit better now!!! I'm sure Froglady will come and join us after the bowling too - in her new socks no doubt!!! *winks*

And it's my birthday Tiff - not Sams!!! *lol* See ya soon chicky-dee!!! Hugs to Jye!!!

Hey wish i was coming up now so i could join c squad at the bar with Brian and Dad Bowdler and Dad Lachlan and who evers birthday it is i would shout ya .Anyway all bowl well and have a good time.Kriddles Dad

Cheers!!!

~*:)KRIDDLE:)*~ - It's not whether you win or lose... it's who shouts the XXXX after the game!i!

Hahaha!!! Just change the XXXX to Bourbon and you got yourself a deal!!! :wink:

Pitty you can't make the trip, but I'm sure the boys and I will have a drink (or more) for ya!!!

STUFF THE 4X AND BOURBON GIVE ME THE VODKA AND RED CORDIAL (RED FIRE TRUCK)

HOPE TO BE WITH U ALL INSTEAD OF WORKING

SEE U ALL SOON

KELBEL :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D

Shorty, Shorty, Shorty....wat am i gonna do with you!!! bloody half asleep...thats no excuse! ohhhhhhhhhh well..anywayz the go with the socks, im totally lost! :shock: Cant wait to see ya on wednesday...we'll deffinately have to go drinking on thursday nite for the birthday! :twisted: ohhhhhhhh man, its sooooooo freaking hot here..wats it like in ayr!!?! betta not be this hot! :x Well deary, i must jet...talk to ya soon

Lots of love
Tiffany-Jade :roll:

Kelbell!!!

Hey there all - just a quick message to Kelbell...I'll be up there tomorrow to bowl - I'll be bringing up Tiffany's sheet and money but she said that she would like to be put into B Squad instead of A Squad thanks!!! *huggles* Okays darl - I'm off to work see ya tomorrow - YEAH YEAH!!!! *lol*

Back
Top Bottom