November Skins At Castle HIll

Rebel

Sponsor
Hi All,

The November Skins at Castle Hill have been cancelled.....

We will be having another round in December if we can find a suitable Friday that isn't too close to Christmas looking at Friday the 8th at this stage.

All interested please let me know and we will keep you posted on whats happening.

Thanks
Dave

put me down dave, what happened to this month's skins???

Rob,

Its been a crazy month at work and time just got away from me, also I'm still waiting to hear back from Gabby about the lane conditions from last month even though I have been told by others that the lane machine was running on empty...opps...:rolleyes:

See you soon
Dave

Any other weekends other than the 8th that is possible?? It's the weekend of the Brunswick Youth Cup...
R

Who needs Christmas anyway... bring on the bowling! lol

Any other weekends other than the 8th that is possible?? It's the weekend of the Brunswick Youth Cup...
R
Who needs Christmas anyway... bring on the bowling! lol

Good Call Rayzer,

I will post again when we have decided on a date and if we can't find a date that suits we may just leave it till January.

Dave

Dave,
December is just way too busy for me, but happy to bowl in January if you are running it then.
Cheers
Ken

Dave has gone overseas folks.
keep the messages coming though. I'm sure he'll post on this forumn when he gets back.

Cheers,

Richard " Better Looking Twin " Stevens

Dave has gone overseas folks.
keep the messages coming though. I'm sure he'll post on this forumn when he gets back.
Cheers,
Richard " Better Looking Twin " Stevens

Your Right Ricky I'm overseas and sitting in the internet cafe in sunny (if you call snow sun) Banff.

Will get back to sorting out when the next skins will be as soon as I get home.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom