Non registered centres

jockey

I was wondering how the Arafura Classic can be a ranked event this year when the Planet Bowl is listed as a non registered centre. For that matter how can the NT field teams this year when neither of their two centres are currently listed as registered centres. I suspect this has to be looked into ASAP for the sake of our colleagues in the NT.

Although a fair few in the list are closed (centres that were registered in 07 not yet in 08) I am surprised with some of them. Bendigo and Kirwin for a start as both have hosted either the Nationals or Rachuig trials recently. I was wondering if someone from TBA actually contacts the bowls each year or not.

TBA contacting the bowls??....If you mean an email, then yes. But other than that, I highly doubt it.

TBA contacting the bowls??....If you mean an email, then yes. But other than that, I highly doubt it.

You might be pleasantly surprised Wayne…I spoke with the New CEO today on the phone actually, and can assure you that Gillian has contacted a few bowling centre owners/managers since taking over to see how TBA can work for them…

Perhaps before assuming something do some research first…I can say so far in the short space of time, I have impressed with Gillian’s efforts to turn Tenpin Bowling around and move it in the right direction and her enthusiasm has been well accepted…

It’s about time WE ALL looked at in a different light and try and take a positive outlook for 2008…

Jockey you must be mistaken the Planet Bowl was registered as it was updated wednesday 27th which was before you even posted it as not been registered. Just looking at the TBA website.

Back
Top Bottom