Nationals 2002

hey my high games were.. 278,279,289
icon_cool.gif

Well done to everyone who at nationals! Esp to everyone who bowled new PB's or high games!!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah good on ya benny. I saw it.

My high was a 264. How good am i 6 bagger than a 4 7 10. but the game before that was a 146. he he he
icon_biggrin.gif

Well done to everyone who at nationals! Esp to everyone who bowled new PB's or high games!!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey
my high game was a 224 i think in shield and my low game was liek a 126 in my singles pretty shockin but still i don't mind

catch yas soon
;p
icon_redface.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

Yeah good on ya benny. I saw it.

My high was a 264. How good am i 6 bagger than a 4 7 10. but the game before that was a 146. he he he
icon_biggrin.gif

I had a high of 244 (pity i couldn't spare) against Sammy, who bowled 234. My low was a 151 in nationals (worst thing was, i had to bag out in the 10th to get it) and a 155 (also against Sammy) in shield.

Hope everyone had a great time, if they bowled well or not.

Hey
my high game was a 224 i think in shield and my low game was liek a 126 in my singles pretty shockin but still i don't mind

catch yas soon
;p
icon_redface.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

I had a high of 244 (pity i couldn't spare) against Sammy, who bowled 234. My low was a 151 in nationals (worst thing was, i had to bag out in the 10th to get it) and a 155 (also against Sammy) in shield.

Hope everyone had a great time, if they bowled well or not.

Hey every1

My highest was a 280 in a teams squad, and my lowest was under 140 (cant remember wat)!

While i am here, i would like to congratulate one of my best friends, Dion Alexander for bowling his 300 during the Classic Cup. Congrats, and hope to see plenty more

c ya soon
Braddles

Hey every1

My highest was a 280 in a teams squad, and my lowest was under 140 (cant remember wat)!

While i am here, i would like to congratulate one of my best friends, Dion Alexander for bowling his 300 during the Classic Cup. Congrats, and hope to see plenty more

c ya soon
Braddles

can't remember the alcomahole wiped it from my brain does any one out there know my scores?

i think it was 236 high
161 low
203 ave.

cachalatamates

matt kilgren

can't remember the alcomahole wiped it from my brain does any one out there know my scores?

i think it was 236 high
161 low
203 ave.

cachalatamates

matt kilgren

Back
Top Bottom