Nationals 2002

S

short_kat

Just wondering what pplz highest scores at nationals this year were..and also the lowest games.
Catch ya's later

Oh yeah..also a BIG congrats to shellby who bowled a very nice 288 game at nationals!!! You go girl!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_eek.gif

My highest was 248 and my lowest was 135 (go me). congrtulations to anyone who bowled over 270.

my higest was 288 which is my new pb and mylowest was a 152
and thanks kate! it was so scarey to bowl ey! hehe

Just wondering what pplz highest scores at nationals this year were..and also the lowest games.
Catch ya's later

Oh yeah..also a BIG congrats to shellby who bowled a very nice 288 game at nationals!!! You go girl!
icon_eek.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_eek.gif

My highest was 248 and my lowest was 135 (go me). congrtulations to anyone who bowled over 270.

my higest was 288 which is my new pb and mylowest was a 152
and thanks kate! it was so scarey to bowl ey! hehe

id like 2 say that the sa boyz broke the open boys record hehehe, i dont know our edzact score but it was HUGE!!! so i want 2 say well done 2 all the boys who bowled
icon_biggrin.gif

GO SA
cyas round
icon_cool.gif

hey everyone
my high game was a shocking 275... talk about a bad last ball hahaha
and my low game was a 120 something haha how sad is that
talk to ya's later, it was heaps good to catch up with everyone finally
cya round
xxxx

Hey, my high game for nats was a 279 in singles, the low one was a 139, to make it worse it was in shield, ahh well, had a awesome time up there, good to meet new people and to see the other agains, cant wait for Syd Cup,

Later Da Cowman

and one more thing, id like to say Congrats to Mr Brad Coleman who shot a 299, well done mate, was a awesome game to watch. well done

Later Da Cowman

id like 2 say that the sa boyz broke the open boys record hehehe, i dont know our edzact score but it was HUGE!!! so i want 2 say well done 2 all the boys who bowled
icon_biggrin.gif

GO SA
cyas round
icon_cool.gif

hey everyone
my high game was a shocking 275... talk about a bad last ball hahaha
and my low game was a 120 something haha how sad is that
talk to ya's later, it was heaps good to catch up with everyone finally
cya round
xxxx

Hey, my high game for nats was a 279 in singles, the low one was a 139, to make it worse it was in shield, ahh well, had a awesome time up there, good to meet new people and to see the other agains, cant wait for Syd Cup,

Later Da Cowman

and one more thing, id like to say Congrats to Mr Brad Coleman who shot a 299, well done mate, was a awesome game to watch. well done

Later Da Cowman

Hey pplz, well my highest was 271
icon_eek.gif
heheh funni stuff and to make it worse i bowled a 112
icon_eek.gif
the squad after heheh. And my congrats go to matty sing u lil champ youll go far

catchaz l8rz

Hey pplz, well my highest was 271
icon_eek.gif
heheh funni stuff and to make it worse i bowled a 112
icon_eek.gif
the squad after heheh. And my congrats go to matty sing u lil champ youll go far

catchaz l8rz

Back
Top Bottom