Most Improved Junior!

easy

bianca flanagan, this time 12 months ago, had been shattered by not getting a shield spot, now today, is fitting beautifully into an australian youth shirt

rhi and jess again

sofia,
we aren't saying that central aren't good bowlers, we just think that shellharbour rules....
and last time i checked slats was one of the shellharbour bowlers?!?!
icon_confused.gif

luv yas

kelly young
lauren chown
jess maginty
kelly zelvis
carmen lo
matt sofia
neil hawkins
chris slatery
brad smith
brad douglas
jeremy shipp
all act southern
and all nsw central
hehehe
luv shellby xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Thanx shell but i notice how u just put ur friends down!! half them ppl u said u have seen bowl once or twice and u only talk 2 them on the net! so its just weird! thats just my say! no offence tho buddy!

kelly

I'm sorry but central kick arse

always have, always will!!

but i guess act aint that bad :p

James.S

posted 18 April 2002 12:59 AM
I'm sorry but central kick arse

always have, always will!!

but i guess act aint that bad :p

--------------------

James Sitters

not this time S.A. has the 3 top bowlers in its shield team.
Liesa
Clair
Kerry-ann
Guess who will be taking the shield home to S.A.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

most improved in s.a.
clair
alex (you havent heard of him yet but u will)
kerry-ann (also missed out on the shield team last yr average 154)
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Well I don't know her personally but I would have to say Toni Woodcock should get a mention on this subject after her performances over the past couple of months.

hey jess and rhi again....
i hate to say this, but yous all barrack for the wrong team, i mean you sed i guess act/southern are alright... we are da bomb
lol

just our opinion

other improved peeps are:
lozz
stephen
brad
slats
lysa
and little lara bailey, she a champ!

luv yas!

icon_razz.gif

Hey what about use Rhi/Jess...
You guys have improved since i started bowling and thats onlt been what 4 months.. so I'd have too say u guys and alot of the Shellharbour bowlers.

icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif

hey all...
yeah craig i totally agree with u.
bee has come so far is a champion...
and is goin to be heaps good.
catch ya all lata.
p.s craig il see u soon buddy.lol
take it easy
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_cool.gif

hey mickey

for sure, but i can't wait to get you back at mildura
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
on the lanes and rip some racks again

well i know u have asked for a junior bowler.... but i just wanna say that I recon the most improved bowler i know of who's proberly not classified as a jnr nemore would have to be MattO... (Matt O'Brien) a VIC bowler.... since last year and his 300game at nationals i would have to say he has improved a hell of a lot.... from winning the Asian School Teams Masters to every tournment he bowls in.... He always gives 100% and thats what its all about....It seems every tournment he enters he places pretty high.... With all do respect to the junior's he would have to be the one I pick.....
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

response to rhi
Um dont all bar 1 southern boy wear a chunk of metal on there arm...Come on fellas have some balls and use ur rist
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

hey ****z.....
mate whats wrong with a wrist gaurd???
your just jealous of slats....look at that freak his 16 and already has 2 300's to his name....this so called chunk of metal on there arm makes them bowl like champions....
I think you should get one,you prob wouldn't know how to put revs on a ball,maybe that chunk of metal might teach you how to bowl!!!!!

hey matt
got nufin against slats......good bloke
but its not like there team are little skinny rats.....surely they are all strang enough to lift a bowling ball.

P.S. I think 16 revs before the break piont is enough thanx
icon_cool.gif

kell-yeah i know what ya saying but there is only two people there that i have only seen bowl a few times and from what ive seen they are gonna go off.
im not saying central are good and im not saying act southern are good
who really cares??
i meanalot of people from central are good friends with the people from act southern
like u and hayli
and slats and sofia
i think everyone who is in a sheild team is a GREAT bowler
you wouldn't be in the teams if you weren't.
i also think bianca flangan is a terific bowler i have only seen her bowl a few times but LOOK WHAT SHE'S DONE!!!
everyone is a good bowler just a matter of consistancy and using ur brain (which i mostly dont cos i like a spot on a lane and i stick with it and get the ****s when its not working! gotta fix that crap)
anyways i know what ur saying kell and yeah thats the reason why i said that!!
does it make sense??
anyways
and another thing
who gives a cow how many revs u can put on a ball?
i know it might help but its not EVERYTHING about the game is it?
what i said b4 consistancy and using ur brain is the main part
anyways ive had enough bitching for one day so i am going to go
sorry if i affended anyone dont wanna start a war
bye

Hey ****z who are you anyway??
I know at least 2 people in act/southern (boys) that dont wear a chunk of metal on their wrist and im sure there might be another 1 or 2, so maybe you should get your facts straight before making a judgement like that... and like the others said, SO what if they use a wrist guard, look how far some of the boys have gone already and their not stopping they are still going to go further. & everyones different, some people use wrist guards for different reasons, like me, my coach told me to get one to help my wrist later on becoz I started bowlin 15lb when I was 14.. she also coaches 3 of the boys in act/southern that 2/3 wear them for a reason.
Even though I dont know who you are or how you bowl I agree with Matt maybe you should try using one it might teach you how to bowl or how to bowl better ....
Anyways thats it from me and dont take anything to heart I dont wanna start **** I was just adding my opinion.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

jess
u know who i am ....we talk a fair bit on msn
i dont care if u bowl wiv a rist gard or not.
and the boys im talkin bout r the 7 that bowled shield.
i can understand wiv girl/ladies wearin 1 mabe coz they arnt as strong...or they get a sore rist after alot of games or somethin like that. Its just when i saw the southern boys this year they all look strong enough to be able to bowl without 1. And if u dont have a rist gard that donsent mean u hav to throw a ball that hooks outa the house.
Obviously i don't bowl with a rist gard .. but i hav in the past. I wore a rist gard for a while at one point . It was to teach me how a good release should feel. Once i knew i took it off and bowled the release i lernt wihtout a rist gard. As of now i prolly wont use a rist gard again because. I find a rist gard ristrics me and i am strong enough to hold a ball and not get a sore hand after alot of bowling. If i wear a rist gard i can not get the rist action that i like when i release the ball. I like to get as uch power depending on lane conditions that i can so i can hit the pins with a much force as possible. But that donsent mean i hav to thorw a huge hook either just dont rotate as much so the ball dosent hook as much but keeps the same amount of power.

Soz didnt mean to cause any s**t
icon_cool.gif

they may be strong enuf to bowl with out them but last time i checked the aim of the game was to get the higher score and if they are doin it with wrist gards good on them
luv yas!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom