Votes: 31 33.0%
  • Eight(8)

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Nine(9)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Ten(10)

Votes: 45 47.9%

• Total voters
I hate the 7 pin it doesnt like me it always stands up and looks like it wants to laugh at me :( not fun but with the help of my coach i still dont like them but not as much

I usually hate the 7 pin but latly ive been leavein the 10 pin so now i have 2 say that my most dreaded single pin is the 10 pin.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

My most dreaded single pin is anything that stands after a sweet shot...especially something in the back row...hahaha

~Mrs Storm~ said:
My most dreaded single pin is anything that stands after a sweet shot...especially something in the back row...hahaha
Agree with u there jen 2 night i left a 7-9 out of a sweet shot and then smashed my fist into the wall. lol so yes hate pins that stand on a awsome shot.
Chris

i just try not 2 leave anything coz ill most likely miss it:cool:

:splat: mine would hav 2 b the 9 pin alwayz sweet shot n there it is standin strong one day will take my shoe off n chuck it at that dawm pin:splat:

Q'n should be what's your dreaded spare!

For me it is by far the 3, 6, 10.

I would prefer a split. (I don't expect to spare a hard split, but I do expect to get the 3, 6, 10.

Only prob is that I rarely close the 3, 6, 10.

:mad:

GrandLeo, Mrs Storm and I were in a team together in a league last season. We both went through a period where the 3-6-10 and the 3-6-9-10 were bascially impossible to spare. Chop the 3, wrap the 10, take the 6-10, leave the 9. Anything that could be done to miss it, was done. So we came up with a few names for them. 3-6-10 is now a female dog(but the 5 letter version), and the 3-6-9-10 is someone sits on the corner and gets paid to do naughty things (but the 4 letter version).
It's good to hear that others besides myself and Mrs Storm found this spare to be an absolute pain in the arse.

Later Da Cowman!

Ohhhh the dreaded memories.
Its good to see we pick them up more often now
Other hideous leaves have other naughty names too...lol.

Jen

da_cowman said:
GrandLeo, Mrs Storm and I were in a team together in a league last season. We both went through a period where the 3-6-10 and the 3-6-9-10 were bascially impossible to spare. Chop the 3, wrap the 10, take the 6-10, leave the 9. Anything that could be done to miss it, was done. So we came up with a few names for them. 3-6-10 is now a female dog(but the 5 letter version), and the 3-6-9-10 is someone sits on the corner and gets paid to do naughty things (but the 4 letter version).
It's good to hear that others besides myself and Mrs Storm found this spare to be an absolute pain in the arse.
Later Da Cowman!

Good stuff, Now if you hear me on the lanes saying $%^&* or @#)( then I'm not swearing or being rude, I'm taking your advice. :p

I dont hate any pin in particular:confused: I hate it when theres one still standing after a good pocket shot though:mad: For the sake of the Poll I would most likely have to pick the 7 Pin, being right handed and using some of the latest equipment, I tend to miss this one the most :p

Back
Top Bottom