MILDURA not long to GO !

renta

Just a thought ..wondering who is looking forward to going & bowling or just to get away & enjoy a sip with friends & of course the bowling.......bubbles ,rickster , damo & myself enjoy just bowling only ...YE right !!!.......renta

Bring it on!!!

I live for Mildura Marathon cannot wait to catch up with my friends Rob & Lisa
and the girls.....and to see all the familiar faces from the previous year...It's a great event one that baz and myself look forward to every year...see you there Micky Dee. :multi:

i would like to bowl myself but have no team if anyone needs a bowler give me a yell and i will be there :p :p

when is this on can someone tell me and how many teams so far are bowling ?????

Three weeks and counting can't wait, have heard all about this marathon for years and I am heading up for my first crack at it this year so look out the Frankston/Langwarrin boys are coming.

The teams are full the entrys were filled 30 min after last one finished its a great tourny I have been going there for years........rentlo..........racer I must know you who are you going with ?????

Hi guys,
Looking forward to catching up with every1 again this year.
We will post a team listing at the end of the week, so Chucky can check out his competition ;)

Lisa

what competition

its in the bag, i have teamed up with the girls, and as one has learned, if ya can't beat em, join em

so all you females that aren't in my team, please stay away from playing me

Always a good competition to be in.

Craig the defending champion talking up the competition as always hehe.. sorry mate... its not won this year for ya. you dont have luke. A vital asset in your winnings last year.. lol. im sorry.

Back
Top Bottom