Ken Mills Kup

The Reggae

What a fantastic tournament, if the first year is anything to go by this will be very successful for many years to come! Well done to Darren & his staff for hosting a most enjoyable weekend.

Huge congrats to ASPLEY for winning overall and having 1 bowler in the male and 1 bowler in the female ALLSTARS scratch team and 1 bowler in the ALLSTARS handicap team.

What a great effort guys :p

Congratulations ASPLEY!!!

We may be a little centre but we can certainly achieve great things.

Thank you to all my team mates Male and Female and a VERY big thank you to Cindy and Dave Kassel for all their hard work.

Also to Darren Fagg and all the Redcliffe Staff, you did a fantastic job of running the tournament.

Taya REGGARS

Congrats to Aspley on a fine performance. Well done to all of you in the team. Well done to all the other teams that participated as well. A great way to honour a fantastic person in Ken Mills.

Taya04 said:
Congratulations ASPLEY!!!

We may be a little centre but we can certainly achieve great things.

ps - Taya, last time I checked, Aspley was a 20 lane centre just like most of the others around Brisbane ;) Don't worry I know what you meant :)

Yes yes... congrats to Aspley for a good performance, but ofcourse, as a member of the Mt Warren team, i must say well done to us as we are definately a TINY centre being 12 lanes... Mt Warren Girls coming in FIRST!!!! and Boys coming in Second, so proud! :D We RULE! Congrats also to PIRATE MATT comin first in all stars and Brendan Cairn in third, and not tootin my own horn, but comin fourth was great.... congrats to everyone, it was awsome bowling!

Love ya all ppl.... luv Michelle ;)

Firstly, Thanks to Mr. Mills, without him, junior bowling wouldn't be what it is today, and i know without his help and guidence over the years, i would be nothing!
Secondly, thank u Darren, Mrs. Heathwood, Mrs. Ireland, Michelles parents, all the staff at redcliffe, all the coaches and managers, and the parents.
Congrats to Aspley for the Overall, Mt. Warren Second and Redcliffe 3rd.
Congrats Matty and Hayli for topping all stars, as well as all the other all stars, especially the handicap...sorry up-and-coming bowlers!
It was a great weekend, and i hope that next year it will be even bigger.
Sorry if i forgot anyone
Hamish

nicely said hamish,

congrats to aspley all your bowlers did well over the weekend, and congrats to all the bowlers who made either all-star teams.....

from Denish Baker (Reddyclyff KMK boys coach)

Yeah well done to everyone, redcliffe lost to mt warren again! DAMN! LOL. So Luke, Can Ya Tell me did you get to park closer to the door did you? ;) :p :rolleyes:

Also well done to Mt Warren for taking out fisrt in the girls.

Michelle..well done on making allstars.

You definatly float my boat lol :rainbowa:

Taya

Back
Top Bottom