Hamish Rogers 300 in Ken Mills Kup

GO HAMISH!!!! that is soooooo awesome to hear!!! congratulations!!! you deserve it!!! keep up the fantastic bowling!!! hope to see heaps more where that came from!!! :D
keep smiling
fee

congrats mate on a awsome game and awsome bowling all weekend, that 11th shot was one of the best shots ive seen you ever through, and that 12th shot well that was awsome :rolleyes:

luke green

Yeah I think congrats are in order for the great game. It was awesome watching it from my point of view... Being that he threw it at me! It didnt feel bad that he beat me either, I was just happy that he didnt screw it up...

Does that qualify me for some sympathy while he gets his big pat on the back?

Ubby,

next time you bowl him you'll have to throw one back mate. You deserve a pat on the back anyway for your sportmanship & being happy for Hamish for his fantastic effort. It takes a big person to put their feelings aside & be genuinely happy for someone else (especially when they're getting their ass kicked) Well done buddy :p

P.S. You can count this as your first sympathy vote (haha)

Whenever someone bowls a 300 the first response is elation & congratulations then everyone says "I pitty the poor bastard he was bowling against" so don't think you weren't thought of alot after Ham's 300

Back
Top Bottom