Intercenter....

I even think ive been around longer then you , My Brother's and mum work in a bowling ally...

Intercenter , when i was still around , was a hell of alot different... "More" people and not whinging random'z like you.
Im guessing your like 15 and a gangsta too?

who u talkin to matti whos 15 an a gangsta iam on ur side if ur talkin to me
iam 16 an bowlin with ur bro for nsw east coast

hey if arguin on the net is so retarded, then dont responed to my 'gangsta talk' msgs....i mean ur so hardcore and everythin
how dare neone comment....ppfftt

i think that matti should get a life...thats right.....if u dont like bowling so much, why come in here to a website for bowling and dis it....do u not hav a life, or friends.......GO AWAY! :evil:

lol , i work in 1? .. why not? someone with 3 post "a random" coming to tell me off... , and why can't i comment about intercenter? Really it's dieing.. At nu vision only 18 lane center
and like 12 lanes are filled up , WOW! :roll:

This was a split round therefore that is why people are talking about Mt Druitt as well!!

matti, its time to get over it......bowling is a great sport...... its fun and i love it.......... and so does everyone else. dont u see that your the only one here that says that bowling is stupid...everyone else disagrees! So why dont you go talk to ur friends at the national idiot website. :x

Haha? , im guessing you havent got outside yet to try other sports? seeing by 89 in your nick ? that makes you a kid still.. Saying those comments to me on here is gay..

1. you dont know shit about me
2. Most people know me , really i dont tell who i am on here.
3. If you new me , you woulden be saying that crap..

you know matt, i just might like the number...... sure, im only 15, but i play hockey softball golf AND bowling, so i have tried other sports...... ok, sure i dont know anything bout u but the reason im getting so angry is coz ur spending ur day dissing a sport on a website that is full of people that love the sport. Its time to stop dissing bowling and dis some things worth while.... such as war and stuff, ok? Time to move on.............

Back
Top Bottom