GET SANTA DRUNK!!!!!

1339. Have Proof. I reckon I would have had a couple more beers left in me but Santa disagreed and electrocuted himself :mad:

Peace
Chris

Good to see that all are enjoying this game!!!! If I find more I will post them on here for you all to see!!!! I have become addicted to the game myself so yes small things do amuse small minds!!!!!! lmao:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand. But does anyone remember the good ol game of Elf Bowling? Then they brought out Sequels of the Game i think 2 & 3. Does anyone know if they had brought out a 4? 5 even?

ELF bowling Rocked i wish i good play it again was so funny to play.
so yeh elf bowling was awsome any more games would be kool but like someone said small thing amuse small minds.
Chris

If anyone can tell me where to get elf bowling from I would appreciate it muchly!! I loved the game but haven't seen it in ages!

*rising*star* said:
If anyone can tell me where to get elf bowling from I would appreciate it muchly!! I loved the game but haven't seen it in ages!
Just go to Google and type in Elf Bowling.

hahaha, good stuff. i got 680 also, its kinda hard when you cant keep yourself from cracking up!! i give that game 6 out of 5 beers!!!! :D

Damn only got 256, i was pretty drunk, can't move without hitting the train tracks
LMAO

Back
Top Bottom