Funniest Person

L

Lozz ('',)

I dunno if this topic has been made before but i am bored and was just wondering who everyone thinks is the funniest person in bowling and y?

I'd have to say ben coupland,zoe mattsson and ant morrell. They are legends and hilarious.

yes i have to agree with Steve Reynolds as being the funniest person...as well as my sister (that no body really nos) Sam Duffy

simon strazz comes up with some of the craziest stuff thats pretty hilarious!
there are heaps of peeps but simon just stands out.

people that come to mind are bart jefferys, simon stassburg,ben coupland. these guys coem up with some funny stuff

The funniest person would to be Steve Reynolds followed closely my Strazz..............................

Love yas lots Sammy

John Howard .. gotta love the eyebrows

Seriously:
Renyolds, Macca and Brad M .. scary sometimes but!

i just remembered another person potter he is nearly always out of it all the time but he can take something you say and totally turn it upside down especially when he talks about bowling.

Well...after tonight I think Reynolds is a crack up. I just found almost everything at dinner after training funny as...but then again I am easily amused...

Laterz
Jen

Hey all
Steve reynolds take this out with out adoubt one of the funniest guys to eva set foot on a lane an a good bolwing to put it at that

Steve its looks like without a doubt your te funniest person we all know.... your a legend and one of the only people that can make me laugh when im pissed off, alot of people know thats a big feat :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Love ya buddie.... and by the way, how many of my chat minutes have you used????

Yes lozz, by a landslide vote it appears Steve 'Ronaldo' Reynolds is the funniest person.
It also appears lozz has been doing some research into the funny people business and on Tuesday night, while at the kebab shop, she came out with one major fact she has discovered since her research began.
And I quote 'You can't just be funny. You have to be funny to be funny!'

Lozz, thanks to your great wisdom, the key to being funnyhas finally been solved.

Thank you Lozz!

Later Da Cowman/!

I dunno if you are making fun of me but i stand by that..... you are pretty funny too cow....

ok ok, heres that update:- im going to quote stephen reynolds here

"i dunno why everyone thinks im funny, im just a dickhead"

So there you go ppl, we may htink he is one of the funniest ppl we know but he obviously doesnt agree!

P.s. Told ya id quote ya on here steve!:p

omg, i think cow has been majorly forgotten! i mean, i know his sense of humor is a bit hard to understand sometimes, but if you don't get the joke, he does, and it cracks you up when he laughs

lol u know i luv ya!

see ya soon champ

yeh cows got a slightly more intelligent sense of humor, something to appreciate i guess, but reynolds is just a flat out dickhead lol, no offense to him (ya homo) but its just so funny!!

Perfect example of reynolds humor:
A message from Steve:

"Yo wats doin you horny piece of man meat?"
And no his not gay....i think

"yo wats doin you arabian camel"
Randomness at its best

A series of consecutive messages while steve was in my own house
"Im doing a poo"

"its really messy"

"im gonna need a mop"

Some other things i can think of, the way he tells stories, the one about how he squirted tomato sauce into his eyes.

The way he can turn a completely serious conversation into a room full of laughing maniacs.

The completely obvious stupid stuff he says
"The sky is blue"

The PUNS this boy comes up with, there incredibly stupid but you just got to laugh at them.

And last but not least, his ability to take it as much as he can give it, and then go one more by paying himself out.

Me: Nice as s *to some chick*
her: yeh yours too
Me: how hot is steves hey
her: yeh i know its such a turn on
steve *embarressed look*.....personally i think my breasts are my best feature

CUTTING ANGLES

Haha sorry steve i know im gonna cop shit for this one :p

Later all, Macca

Back
Top Bottom