Finger Inserts

I used VISE Grips for a short while.....but they arent readily available in Perth, I was then using the ICE contours, but I found these to become very 'oily'....Now I use what ever is available.......3 games a week I dont notice the difference anymore :p

2001 - this post got 4 replies
2006 - this post gets 14 replies
Thanks LOL

Hehehe see what happens when you recycle an old thread as I did to your's? Hope you don't mind. :-D

As for the responses, I found them interesting. It seems VISE grips are well liked my many bowlers, despite their firmness in my opinion. Personally, I will stick to the TURBO 2-N-1 Grips, but I can clearly see that the VISE are a more popular choice than I thought.

I use Turbo 2-N-1 grips, for me they are the softest and are more comfortable, especially the Ice grips from Turbo

Clear finger inserts?

Whilst on the topic of finger inserts, can anyone tell me where you are most likely to obtain clear grips? These would be a great option for clear balls and my friend was keen to get a set, but he had to settle for white because the driller didn't have them and had no idea where to get them.

Any ideas people? :confused:

try bowling balls australia, i am sure max will be able to sort something out for you.

max's number 0422 258 404

cheers
marty

Gday Rob,

Max @ BBA, or talk with me on msn.

Bowling Balls Australia also has the BRAND NEW VISE CLEAR thumb slugs in. They are the most mantelligent looking slugs ive ever seen! Completely see through, and they look alright in clear balls!

Hope this helps!

Tonx the Tenpin prodigy!

Gday Rob,
Max @ BBA, or talk with me on msn.
Bowling Balls Australia also has the BRAND NEW VISE CLEAR thumb slugs in. They are the most mantelligent looking slugs ive ever seen! Completely see through, and they look alright in clear balls!
Hope this helps!

Thanks Tonx!

Gotta love the trusty purple hip spanking hippo to pop up with prompt, courteous and accurate advice! :D

Back
Top Bottom