thanks nat!!!
you heaps mad urself!!!
luv ya
shellby xoxoxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

I love becci prentices style no coach should be changing that its one in a million style it goes off like a frog in a sok!
icon_smile.gif

Reese its Kez ur talking bout!!!
hehe im only kidden kez!!
Ur a funny chicka

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

ok im should really shut up noww.........
hehehehehe
cheers luv shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Well I am going to be really bist here and say that my sister Missy King from SQ has one of the best shots going around.

I also think that the Flanagan girls have very strong shots as well.

Hey no need to brown nose nay!! haha

Your shot isnt so shabby either remember! I had to learn from you.....seeing as we played each other so often!!
You arent so easy to shake you know!!

Oh yeah and also I think the Flanagan gals are a force to be reckoned with....but there are heaps of girls with huge ability, its just that there isnt enough pages to mention them all..

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

I would have to say Emma Rutten, Maxine, Cara and the Flanagan sisters.
They all have a very nice shot and are people you could sit and watch for hours.
You all go off
icon_biggrin.gif

i have to say that clair Johnston is great bowler at the moment, shes really blowing those pins apart at the moment! and i'm sure theres plenty more good female bowlers out there that i don't know of
Kerry

I would have 2 say, without a doubt, after watching alot of the bowlers at state....kelly young, your awsome chicky!!,christine day,belinda green,reese leckie and kerri bennett
icon_smile.gif

catchyas later,
icon_biggrin.gif
~xoxo-luv*£øzZ-xoxo~
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeh after finding out who a few people are and watching them at state I'd have to say Sally Kerr has a nice shot!! well thats the only one that really stuck in my mind so i'll leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom