Favourite centers

derek,
where the heck is chemside, plus i also like bowling at Ashmore :!:

OH MY GOD DEREK !! :D

hahaha .. ur the first person who i've known to say Rocky as a favourite centre .. ur a champ :lol: :lol: !! keep bowling well buddy !! talk to ya soon otay !!

bye bye !! :D

~*~MANDII~*~

And oh yeah .. my fave centre would have to be Chermside just as the lanes are drying out a lil .. hahaha .. n Rocky when there is actually some oil on there ... then i'm right !! :lol: n good luck to everyone in pressie shield :lol:

adios .. Mandii :p

Sure it was oil at rocky? i have mistaken oil for water (see humidity + persperation) on the lanes :twisted:

More oil on a big mac than on a full set up there :lol:

hahaha that's very true Levithian !!! BUT we actually had oil the other night .. for about ohhhh 20 minutes hehe ..

~*Mandii*~

oil at rocky? :?: ..........

from what i've heard that there never is any and if it looks like there is, it's usually water.

Or are you leading us on :!: :!:

I get oil (?) rings coming back for the first game, i assume it is oil. Not that i ever use anything more than a urethane there, guardian is good practise :)

bahahahaha :lol: .. nar there is a lil oil on there occasionally :shock: .. but it dries up very quickly !! :( .. where u people from ?! :?:

~*MANDII*~

from south queensland,

where there is oil all the time, well i'm from redcliffe.......................

no comment about the lane conditions there!

yeah good ol' South Queensland...where there is plenty of oil.....not!!. Some of the centres around here are as dry as anything.

oil in south qld, dude you gotta be taking drugs

please ppls give us bowlers a chance fload those lanes, i am not alone when i say this i am sure of that

later ppls

strazz

oil in south qld, dude you gotta be taking drugs

please ppls give us bowlers a chance fload those lanes, i am not alone when i say this i am sure of that

later ppls

strazz

hahaha .. well you's prolly have 9785978259 times more oil down there then we've had in Rocky in about a year haha !! :lol: ..

So i'll prolly be seeing you guyz from SQ around .. or have i already ?? :? ..

~*Mandii*~

Hmm nup haven't yet. Hopefully catch sometime lol. News of the day...there was some oil in South Queensland today!!!

We have 4 types of conditions, Dry, Desert, Sandpaper and Wheres the wash pad? :) Few times i have bowled and the lanes have been flooded with cleaner while being washed. That stuff beats all oil :D

my fave lanes would have to be kedron, caboolture and chermy on good days.....notice i dont say my home centre, they're condition is never the same, you could bowl **** on monday, pretty good on tuesday n then ok on wednesday...next week is totally different. you know what centre im talkin bout.......redcliffe of course!!!!

Back
Top Bottom