favourite bowling alley

If I'm talkin' about revolutions, I'll say rev-o-lu-tions. If I'm I'm talkin' about a balls hook, I'll say revs. I hardly ever talk about revolutions, anyway. In fact, I don't think I've ever brought up the revolutions topic to anyone. Now i understand why you didn't know what i was talkin' about when i said to you 'did you get many revs'. Well, then.

Do EVERYONE a favour and from now on use this..

When your talking about how much a ball hooks or moves on the lane its "hook" or "turn"..

When talking about how much a ball spins its "revs"

Is it really that hard to use correct terms.. its like talking about your arm and calling it your leg for christs sake..

*Man walks in with a broken arm*

"Oh i've really hurt my leg i think its broken".... "Are you high"

Point made (in a very strange way)

That's enough of this topic... ciao ciao

Alrighty, then. First I'll say revs, then if the person I'm talkin' to gives me a blank look, I'll say revolutions. But does it REALLY matter whether i say revs or not? [-(

My favourite centre is courtneys home, Geelong. Not just coz i love the lanes n i love bowling there but also the staff are soo nice. There is always a smile on their face and they are always polite. Love it

Alicia

I kinda like the way i use the word revs at the moment, Macca, but, specially for you, I'll say hook or turn. How's that sound? By the way, I've never heard of that 'I think I've broken my leg...are you high' thingy. Topic finished, mate. :p

micky_macca said:
Is it really that hard to use correct terms.. its like talking about your arm and calling it your leg for christs sake..

"Macca's gettin sh*tty, Macca's gettin' sh*tty" :lol: :lol:

My ball hooked once..........pity it had no revs on it :(

tye here
rowey im gonna hav to go wit macca on this one
its not that there was alot of revs out thar it was just the way u and matty were bowlin i dont have a big rev shot at all its not that there was revs out thar it was just the way u and matty were bowlin
i couldnt get any revs on my balland thats for the simple fact that i release the ball different to u

tye :twisted:

yes ok rowey u are using the right term its the same thing just an abbreviation

rowey i literatly wasnt agreeing with coz its really the wrong term to use :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hack it, Macca. Do i need to explain what hack means, now. Well, just in case, it means you won't give up and are still go on about absolutely nothing. You're a pretty good pot stirrer. By the way, Tye, you had a pretty good idea what i was talkin' about when i was talkin' to you today. :p
Where's a judge when you need one. Honestly.

:? Actually no... hack it means when someone will not step down even when they know they are wrong and will continually make up horse poo!...

But I'm right and that's the general concensus of the rest of the board..

What, like 3 other people. I know i can't win coz I'm bein' ganged up on by a lot of people (3), but I'm still goin' to use the same word, and i don't really care if you don't want me to use it. Can we get back on the subject of fave bowling alleys, Macca.

Back
Top Bottom