Favourite ball brands

J

James B

I was just wandering what brand balls everyone likes.
I like Track and Storm.
What does everyone else like:?:

well i would have to say the best brand, is HAMMER, i ahev all 3 new balls the sling blade the viscous attack and the turbo diesel, and they are by far the best i have ever thrown, the sling blade is just awsome, best ball i have ever thrown and great value for money too.

well thats my say

strazz

My favourite, of course, is storm. Nuthin but storm here... I'm still awaiting on my x-factor reloaded, which should kick some ass when it gets here!!

Later

Lane #1 Balls kicksome serious rear end!

I just got my new Cherry Bomb and i couldn't be happier. It hits twice as hard as anything i have ever bowled with! :D

Can't wait to see the new Black Cherry Bomb that they are just releasing.

Go the Buzzsaws!

Storm !! My lightning storm is going really well on our lanes .. and my blaze is really good for here to .. when we have that little bit of oil ..

Please god send us some more oil .. :cry:

:lol: Hahaha bye bye :lol:

:twisted: Mandii :twisted:

Mine is Ebonite. The Vortex 2 Particle has great reaction and good hold on oil. Since I had it polished up it's going great, shot a 268 with 9 in a row with my first game with it after it was polished 2 weeks ago and shot 186, 221, 234, 202 on friday with it on lanes 1 and 2 at kedron so I am happy with it.

The Savage Pearl is also great, but I would have to say that the Pantera, although old now, is the best ball in the bag. Since I had it polished up to suit drier conditions, it is going awesome. And in QLD, that's a bonus :lol:

Always liked Ebonite, especially the apex series, but with my new Columbia ball there's nothing but carry, so now it's probably Columbia.

I'd have to say STORM and TRACK with out a doubt..........with those you cant go wrong! :D :D

I said that i like storm and track.
I never used to like track and i was all storm but now i'm leaning towards Track for their bowling balls.
Storm has more equipment other than balls. Like on the Track site there were no 4 ball bags listed. Also their werent any towels and stuff.

Storm has more equipment other than balls. Like on the Track site there were no 4 ball bags listed. Also their werent any towels and stuff.
Hmmm, STORM don't call themselves 'The Bowlers Company' for no reason. Ball, bags, Wristguards, towels, hell you can even get watches, clocks, cups etc etc, the list goes on...
Anyways, they still make the best Bowling Equipment by a mile.

Later Da Cowman!

my favourite used to be Track after bowling with the brown Synergy a couple of years ago, but ever since i got the Wicked, Columbia is becoming my favourite now.

Just purchased the new Throttle a few weeks ago, and i absolutely love it. great for heavy oil, and gets through the heads very easily :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom