Emerson Shield 2010

Dean you don't need to tell everyone, because Gary already told everyone who Kevin Kerr is.... he's so excited he has a new bum buddy.....

Good Luck at Emerson boys and as i said

NO RAY NO WIN

The shoes are to big to fill i don't think the PINE PONY could ever fill them.............just a little to soft.........

Hamma

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To clear something up. Kevin Kerr is a real person who does in fact live in Dareton and this is a real account. I am just allowed to use it. Sorry to disappoint you Craig but it isn't the love child, just a sick coincidence.

Hamma, Hamma, Hamma, when will you learn. I waited for you in Bendigo, you struggled to even qualify then I beat you. Anyone on our team is more than capable of doing the same.

Having said all that, Kevin is not bowling Emerson final and never was so sledge all you want :)

Its all about you guys isn't it...........................you sound like collingwood.............
everyone is always against you....... its never fair that we can't finnish on top, always 2nd to us.............
get over yourselfs...............

Suprise - I'm Back

Time to bury the hatchet and get back on the Emerson Horse and in style

Its all about you guys isn't it...........................you sound like collingwood.............
everyone is always against you....... its never fair that we can't finnish on top, always 2nd to us.............
get over yourselfs...............

Obvious troll is obvious. Such a Deano fanboy.

Btw there's nothing wrong with cupcakes they're moist and delicious :p

Back
Top Bottom