Emerson Shield 2010

Shep Shep Shep. Who gives a **** about Shep. They are starting to lose it. Anyway its ok. They are just a bunch of pink muppets. Time will tell.

Deano

well to this stage, results have told

nobody remembers second, soon it will be dean who? ray who? gary who? well gary who is a comedian that doesn't get much work these days, but you get my drift ;)

It is already Craig who? Results? Cant rest on your laurels. Next stage is what counts. We will be successfull.

Deano

They are just a bunch of pink muppets

Instead of Continually running us down why not learn from us remember we too were in the same posistion not to long ago and had a massive mental hurdle to get over

You know how to win Deano maybe its time you taught the others

Instead of Continually running us down why not learn from us remember we too were in the same posistion not to long ago and had a massive mental hurdle to get over

Might be Gary posting on Deano's PC;)

Rob

Yeah but maybe its a jealousy thing. hmmmm nah it isnt. Im not running you guys down. I apologise if i have run you guys down. You guys are the best team i have ever seen. From now on im not going to comment on anything that involves bagging and stirring. Let the bowling do the talking. :)

Deano

Ya missing the point mate,stir and bag as much as you want,but use what you can to get a win

Trust me the Window of opportunity closes as quickly as it opens

Let the bowling do the talking

You always do as do Rob and Ray its the next tier where the work has to be done

Hey mate you no i have no nerves. Hope you are there for the final is all i want to say. Kev see you at the final. :):)

Wayne you would know all about no shows. Your a pretender mate. You can say what you want but i dont care because your a dickhead. Do you know the reason why i didnt bowl? Probly not becasue you didnt even show up to watch the men. To good to bowl i heard. PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE.

Deano

Going to my daughter's Confirmation and Eucharist was more important than going to watch a bunch of guys bowl....
Got a smart ass answer to that one Deano?

Hey Wayne maybe i was in hospital and getting over a sickness. Got a smart ass answer to that one?? Yes your daughters confirmation and eucharist is more important than bowling but dont judge me as a non show. Not trying to be smart just get your facts right.

Deano

Dean, maybe you didn't see my little smilie with the tongue sticking out..
Yes, I know you were in the hospital....i was pokin' fun at you.

I sense the winds of change, alot of work needs to done in a short time but it can be done . . We might be missing a few steps in between but hey im backing us, so Metro hurdle here we come !!! . .

I believe now in putting your balls out there, if they get chopped off so be it, leave nothing at home . .

all i got to say is when it comes to the crunch, you'll all hop on the bears shoulders and expect to be carried accross the line, cause that is what you's do

history will tell you thats a fact

and wayne, dont poke the bear, he's grumpy

Back
Top Bottom