eccc infomation

Hell i'v already got my suit, I've had it since i was born, MY BIRTHDAY SUIT.
Na just joking, i'll be wearing a tie this year like i do most years.
anyways be good, be safe, and i will see everyone in a little over 6 weeks.

John 'Bulldozer' Costantini

yeah kel's right it is pretty formalish we didnt know that on our first yr tho did we kel...shame!!! but its pretty much upto u for what u wear...mum is makin my suit as we speak...cant wait

Cas, i thought u n mel were buyin suits last weekend at Harbour Town?? Is ur mummy making it now! Hrmm, Still havnt decided on what im wearing yet! i really wanted this emerald coloured dress thing, but it was $335! SOOO PRETTTTY!! But yeh anyways, only One Month n a bit to go! YAY

it's not wat uwear it how good u look in those cloth's that u want u will dedice before u get up their good luck

Hey Cass,
Thats kewl as man.
Im wearin a purple dress its really nice.
Wat colour r u wearin cas?
Wats everyone else wearin?
Talk laters guyz.

lots of love
:angel: Flick :angel:

I jus wanna congratulate my big bro Pringle on his bowling at Milton on Saturday with a massive 169,138,146 = 453...u complained u neva got a post...well here ya go bro..well done not...LMFAO :p

lol good goin mate, i didnt know u bowled that bad, couldnt of been as bad yesterday up in toowomba with me first game lol 101 yeh :D

Well well ladies and gents...so close now...championships in what 6 days now...i dont know bout u guys but im headin up this friday...cruisin Toowoomba for the day...try and get into the mindset for this HUGE event...anyone else excited??? P.S what is there to do in Toowoomba?? do i have to wear the Toowoomba uniform of stubbies and things??? hahaha :p

AHHHH thanks babe! haha! i missed you too! See you on tuesday cass.. and 'the rest' (you guys dont get names) and to the ones i dont see on tuesdays.. catch yas on saturday..

well is only 3 days to go, if u see somebody wearing a red and white top hat with dice hanging off it, that well b me lol, see you's all up there

Back
Top Bottom