eccc infomation

Hi Guys,

The dress standard for the dinner dance is smart casual. You should look respectable.

thanks Kathy

Chips,
You're going to extreems to say in Tmba only thongs or bare foot.....
As far as i knew no one ever told us here that shoes existed.............
:lol:

phaggy said:
come on pringle, we all dont live in ipswich like u man
haha knew that was coming sooner or later. The profile says Brisbane mate ;) It can't be wrong!

ipsquich is a part of brizvegas now isnt it mate
we may live on a hill but we aint high all the time

Pringle we all know ur from Ipswich and i heard they only wear one thong round ur parts hehe...........catch ya soon mate :p

also back to original topic........there r a lot of guys but mostly girls that do dress up a little.......so it just depends wat ur comfortable in really

hey no ipswich baggin hey...born n raised here n im not a scrub like my bro pringle... :D

and i dunno bout u guys but im dressin up stylin'...cant wait lol

I'd like to congratulate all the bowlers both old and new that will be making the trip to Toowoomba at the end of next month. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

I'd appreciate it if one of you could post your seniors team as I can't find it in any of the previous posts.

Terry

Our Senior Team is

Marilynn Jones
Kev Warmington
Evelyn Wellman
Ken Twiner
Noela Craft (C)
Pearl MacIntosh
Marlene Azor
Steve Adams (M)

Thanks

well i dont even have a clue wat am wearing, but is only 1 month, (just woke up and got to get all of my bowling balls ready) isnt that long now

Well it is pretty umm, Formal..ISH! But you dont really have to dress up! Your choice! But majority do, not long to go.. TO KICK SOME ASS!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom