east coast 2006

i noticed that Terrie from NQ question wasn't answered - my understanding is u would be able to try out for QLD u have to bowl league to have an established avg up there and also be a member of TQI (currently one of our old bowlers is living up there and this is what he has to do) and then you would need to fly down for champs which are over two wkends in may and then final roll off in july over one wkend

unfortunately no one got back to you sooner and i have been away from comp for a little while but hopefully next year u will consider joining us its heaps of great fun and not to be missed (eccc is in melbourne next yr btw)

I want to wish all tryin out for the QLD team in a fort night the best of luck. Unfortunately I won't be able to get there due to a new addition to the family. Hope to see you all soon:multi:

Hi all,
Just wanna wish everyone the best of luck for this week end and cant wait to see them teamz. So good luck and high scoring.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Thanx Duffy. Even though i said that we wouldn't be able to get down there on the weekend to see everyone, we're trying to see what she will be like, as she likes the car it might be a option. Heres hoping!!!!

I hope so mate it will b good to see you and get to hold her :) if you do have a safe trip down ps. i got a new number so if your down ill give it to ya then take care

Back
Top Bottom