Dunn Shield 2006

The Final teams are in. If anyone's name is misspelt please accept my apologies in advance, I have gone by the information provided by many and extracted from others!
Can't wait for Dunn Shield!
Sumo
With more chins than a warehouse full of mannequins.

Attachments

• Dunn Shield 2006 final teams.xls
    22 KB · Views: 159

We need to do odds for Dunn Shield will do my version soon ( Knox fav .................no! )

Gary...................................................:cool:

Ps: Before you all start we not fav for wooden spoon either .....Forest Hill maybe..........;)

Please use punctuation when you do odds please Gary, or find a good spell check program. ;) ;)

This is to easy

Keon Park men odds on.
Keon Park ladies odds on.

Pick whatever odds you like for the rest.

(and no im not taking any bets)

Phil

Smooth sailing @ Forest Hill now & I wouldn't want to be the one to create waves as the results could be catastrophic. That being said we are looking for a much better,(higher), finish than any other time in our short history.

Well To all who are bowling Dunn Shield this year best bowling and good luck from Burto (Go Parkers)

If it runs as per last year it will be 11 head to head and 1 positional. Positional is bassed on where the individual teams finish ie mens and womens. Not overall position.

Phil

Official 2006 Forest Hill Team Captains

Men : Andrew Tonkin ( Tonx, Hack ) Sole Captain
Ladies : Lorraine Carter ( Sole Captain)

I don't tell lies [-X [-X [-X
Good luck everyone and may the best team win ;)
Alex :D

Official 2006 Forest Hill Team Captains
Men : Andrew Tonkin ( Tonx, Hack ) Sole Captain
Ladies : Lorraine Carter ( Sole Captain)
I don't tell lies [-X [-X [-X
Good luck everyone and may the best team win ;)

What do you mean by this I thought Jayson was co CAPTAIN as well

Hi Jeanette,
I can only comment on what i have been told. I am not allowed to discuss how, what or when it happen. But, i believe they had a revote so that The Hack can lead the Charge ;) or he will be blamed if the team failed ;)
In Lorraine's case, she was the popular choice from day one :cool:
Regards

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................:-#

Gary...................................:cool:

Ps: Alex i like stubbies of VB not cans go Knox we can spank Forest Hill.

Gary I am with you on this one I think could open Pandoria's box and I think that one best left alone #-o :confused:

The FACT is, that J.bundy was far too attractive and manly to lead a team from Forest Hill. With his manly revs and incredible brute strength, the managers decided he would be better served as the ultimate 'other team' intimidator. Just looking at the fella instills pure FEAR in the eyes of the enemy.

This made it easy for the rest of the team to pick the less attractive and very un-mantelligent hack known as the Tonx.

Paula "man-boobs" Teape and Daniel "Use the Force, Luke" aka Frosty shall serve as the consistent building blocks, while the uber experience and mantelligence of Jeff "Rev-less" Carter should also add some strength. Paul (aka Mr-poker) and Brad (aka Mr-Princess) will be eating many a pie (mmmm pie) on the day, but should also pull through strong in the tight ones.

Adding to that our resident Cheer-men Krishnan and co, and our drinks boy Mr "I'm feeling Radical tonight" Halifax, and I believe Forest Hill are a definate force to be noticed!

And then I look over @ Knox.....

They have Gary. 'nuff said.

:D

They have Gary. 'nuff said.

I agree Tonx what more does a team need.......................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................................................................................................ok got it ( 1 Sec )...............................................................................................................................

It's called a team ..........................................................;)

Love you guy's ..............lol

Gary....................................................................:cool:

Hi Jeanette,
But, i believe they had a revote so that The Hack can lead the Charge ;) or he will be blamed if the team failed ;)

Hey Alex,

Surely they didn't need to make him a sole Captain, just to blame him if the team failed.

I can only see him as the person to turn too as the obvious choice to blame regardless.....:eek:

Sorry can't believe no one else took that opportunity.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom