dinner dance

Hey Matt,
I would think he would be takein hes girlfriend to the dinner dance.
Im sure he will be take her seen as he hasnt seen him in like 2 months.
And after all he really loves her so i cant see him takein anyone else but her.

:angel: Flick :angel:

LiTtLe_PrInCeZz said:
Hey Matt,
I would think he would be takein hes girlfriend to the dinner dance.
Im sure he will be take her seen as he hasnt seen him in like 2 months.
And after all he really loves her so i cant see him takein anyone else but her.

:angel: Flick :angel:

wat the hell, he has a Girlfriend, when did that happen :confused:,

jks, so matt who r u talking to the dinner dance, i already know who am taking, no one ;) , well not right now anyway

uh my mum because she will be all alone so i'm going with her i don't want to be hav to

LMAO - you guys dont HAVE to have dates just so you know..
and flick, oh never mind.. cant be bothered...
main point was.. brett, matt, yas dont have to take dates... they are totally optional.. and what would a 'date' be anyways.. you sit and have dinner with your team members and listen to the 'important people' ramble on about how great east coast is.. and then they do presentations.. and then sometimes.. YOU EVEN GET TO DANCE!! i'm hoping there will be more dancing this year then the two previous years i've been in it.. so a 'date' i suppose would be classed as 'matching outfits'?

Blonde_brunette_lis said:
LMAO - you guys dont HAVE to have dates just so you know..
and flick, oh never mind.. cant be bothered...
main point was.. brett, matt, yas dont have to take dates... they are totally optional.. and what would a 'date' be anyways.. you sit and have dinner with your team members and listen to the 'important people' ramble on about how great east coast is.. and then they do presentations.. and then sometimes.. YOU EVEN GET TO DANCE!! i'm hoping there will be more dancing this year then the two previous years i've been in it.. so a 'date' i suppose would be classed as 'matching outfits'?
Maybe the date can be called 'The tag-a-long' :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Rowey the li'l lefty said:
Maybe the date can be called 'The tag-a-long' :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Hahahahahaha...good call!!!...and Lissy man..don't you know u gotta have dates...coz then when noone else wants to talk to u then u can go hang out with them....HAHAHAHAHAHA...which is my case all the time lol...lucky my GF is my Captain hahahahaha...oh Lissy do u still have those awesome white sunnies??? I wanna borrow then for Dinna Dance...they would go so well with my suit...lol...let me know

MiSs HoT pAnTs said:
Hahahahahaha...good call!!!...and Lissy man..don't you know u gotta have dates...coz then when noone else wants to talk to u then u can go hang out with them....HAHAHAHAHAHA...which is my case all the time lol...lucky my GF is my Captain hahahahaha...oh Lissy do u still have those awesome white sunnies??? I wanna borrow then for Dinna Dance...they would go so well with my suit...lol...let me know

yeah no one wants to talk to me either.. and the 'pay-a-date' services says i gotta stop calling cos they dont like me either... so im stuffed there..
and yeah champ you can borrow my glasses.. i would have been bringin em up anyways.. so you coulda just nicked em! ;)

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS IM A REGULAR...I've Been Posting Heaps So I Could Be One.. Cos I Wanted To Be Like All The Other Kids.. REG-U-LARRRR... Say It With Me Now "REG-U-LAR!" *runs off all excited*

Blonde_brunette_lis said:
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS IM A REGULAR...I've Been Posting Heaps So I Could Be One.. Cos I Wanted To Be Like All The Other Kids.. REG-U-LARRRR... Say It With Me Now "REG-U-LAR!" *runs off all excited*

REG-U-LARRRR...hahahaha...good onya lissy...welcome to the club chicky babe...BTW i was jus gonna nick ur glasses dude but i thought i mite aswell ask so i look like a nice person when really im sure everyone knows im not...i gotta try n fool someone sometime tho hey???

Back
Top Bottom