??Dance??

A

Ashie K

everyone here who dances plz tell me what type of dance you do and where you do dance!!!

cheers
ashie k

Horizontal Folk Dancing - In Bed.
icon7.gif

well i actually meant dance like umm...
hip-hop,latin,latin american,new vouge,modern and dances like that and at dance studios

i do tap, jazz and ballet after school at my school coz they have like a dance thing that run!

when I was younger I did calithenics after school, but now I don't but would love to take up dancing. :D
Chaz

i do a bit of dancing in the summer especially when i walk on hot concrete and sand on the beach after forgeting to bring my thongs with me from home hee! hee! hee! :rolleyes:

im a dancer.
but im from perth...

i have done dance forever and a day :)
i do it all... tap - ballet - jazz - hip hop - latin - historical - contemprary
all of it :)

I have done ballroom dancing, and tap for like a year.
I also got a scholarship to a top ballet school in WA when i lived over there. was in there program for like 2 years

i do a dancin in tweed on the gold coast at danceland hall thingy its a mix of ballroom, latin and new vogue its really fun a few friends got me into it and im enjoyin it lots :D
lt8ter

Thankyou for everyone that answered
i have done tap jazz for a year
im in my bronze bar for latin, street latin, new vogue and modern
i am in a hip hop at the moment we have done 6 or so preformances
i came 3rd in my first competiton in the Waltz
i have done all this at Marshere Dance Center in Heathmont Melbourne

i am only 11 and i am proud
Ashie k :p ;)

I Did Wakkakirri for like 4 years in primary school... and i used to do F.A.D (fitness and dance) but then bowling got in the way ;) and i do tap dancing at school.

Yoda

I used to learn and teach ballroom dancing, do floorshows, compete etc i still have my frocks hanging up in the wardrobe. I still teach a bit now but not to the extent that i used to. I have also done jazz ballet and tap, but ballroom was and still is my main domain.

Awesome stuff Ashie... By the way who is your teacher?

Tam

Back
Top Bottom