Congrats to Luke Green on Brunswick Sponsorship

Oi!!!! You little stud muffin!

Well done on your sponsorship pickup! You are definately one of the bowlers that dispite all odds, do what you want to do, and this proves you have what it takes to play in the big boys league.

Am so proud of you and hope you continue your campaign in the Adult Nationally ranked tournaments ;)

Cheerio,
BJ :)

OMG LUKEY!!!

Congratulations on your sponsorship. I'm so proud of you! You have worked so hard over the years and now its paid off. You've gone so many places and now with this sponsorship you will go even more. Well done.

Love Taya

congrats luke u really deserve it. keep up the good work and some day we might see your name up in lighs

When you told me i was over the moon.. you have come so far and will continue getting better. I am very proud of you and all of your achievements this year..
Love you muchly xx

"congratulations" Luke, well done and good luck for the future:p

PS "Congratulations" to your mum as well, she must be so proud of you and she deserves a pat on the back for all the running around she has done for you, lol

All the best:p

Mick, Cathy, Daniel and Teena

Well done Luke, good things come to those who wait.

Well deserved, hope you bowl well with the gear.

Kellie

Well done mate.

Great young man with plenty of ability on the way up.
Very well deserved, make sure you keep working hard and put it to good use mate.

Couldnt have happened to a better kid.

Ronnie

well done luke.. you've put in a lot of work to make your game come this far, glad its paying off.. take care.. krystal

Back
Top Bottom